Eglington rider chased by PO PO

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Eglington rider chased by PO PO

Eglington rider chased by PO PO

Yesterday evening going westbound,East of Hurontario.6:15pm
    I was in my cage.
    Rider went flying past me with about 10-15 seconds later Stealth PO PO.
    The rider was,if possible,splitting and accelerating and slowing down to safely pass vehicles.
    Must admit the rider was very controlled,obviousily experienced.

Unfair advantage was the PO PO speeding towards oncoming traffic,lights on.
    I wonder the if the PO PO called it off as they where also driving with further danger to the public.

Footnote, I am not approving or disapproving this kind of behaviour.

Re: Eglington rider chased by PO PO

There is so much wrong in that scenario.

On the flipside, someone here will fully advocate running from the cops.
    james
    07 Harley Sportster

GEAR - some people ride with it, some people don't. It's time to accept this fact and move onto more pressing preaching.

HID's - your crappy install is blinding and annoying everyone else - not to mention putting yourself in some degree of danger.

Can we make a category called, "My skills suck, lemme tell you why.." forum?

let the games begin...

Maybe the rider was scared as it was a stealth car..... just sayin!
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

After reading that brampton near bikejacking thread there's no way im stopping for any crown vics or impalas, sorry bro but I had to book it.
    former: 2006 sv650s (sold)
    current: 2009 r6

"You need to stop suckin back the ballserade, to much salt can be toxic."

Maybe it was a rogue government agent who figured out too much information and was now a liability to the corrupt people in control!!! Ohhh **** son!

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    Maybe it was a rogue government agent who figured out too much information and was now a liability to the corrupt people in control!!! Ohhh **** son!

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JFD View Post
    There is so much wrong in that scenario.

On the flipside, someone here will fully advocate running from the cops.
    There's nothing there that a well-positioned spike belt can't quickly take care of.

Last edited by lucky2; 02-24-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    There's nothing there that a well-positioned spike belt can't quickly take care of.
    is that even legal to use against a bike?

Exactly and then after the police car is immobilized by the spike belt the good agent can get his story to the news companies.

Because I highly doubt you meant throwing a spike belt in front of a motorcyclist and endangering his life, and the integrity of government system.

Banned

Exactly and then after the police car is immobilized by the spike belt the good agent can get his story to the news companies.

Because I highly doubt you meant throwing a spike belt in front of a motorcyclist and endangering his life, and the integrity of government system.
    No free passes. If someone chooses to run, let them bear ALL of the potential consequences of their choice, including any injury they may suffer when police do what is needed to stop them before that fool rider injures or kills another.

sorry guys left the stove on
    "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." - Office Space

No free passes. If someone chooses to run, let them bear ALL of the potential consequences of their choice, including any injury they may suffer when police do what is needed to stop them before that fool rider injures or kills another.
    Something tells me you wouldn't feel the same way about an officer stepping out of the realm of the law. But I digress.

for sure bro, bust out the spike belts and start firing shotgun shells from your cruiser at the evil sportbike figitives! Kill em all!!
    former: 2006 sv650s (sold)
    current: 2009 r6

"You need to stop suckin back the ballserade, to much salt can be toxic."

Well if he manage to get away he/she should not acknowledge or even mention that he/she got away .. cuz then that would be evidence against him/her.

Just saying..

PS: I was in my house making dinner at this time, so no it was not me!
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

this is what our police force needs to keep us safe

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." - Office Space

I was not on that bike...

Something tells me you wouldn't feel the same way about an officer stepping out of the realm of the law. But I digress.
    Your scenario has no bearing on this because, according to turbo, whatever a cop does, on or off duty, as long as it doesn't involve ratting on his colleagues, either is or should be legal. Mahoney Bruer was just exploring new avenues of revenue generation. Benjamin Monty Robinson was doing studies in electrical safety and alcohol impairment. They're both good boys and should be commended
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Your scenario has no bearing on this because, according to turbo, whatever a cop does, on or off duty, as long as it doesn't involve ratting on his colleagues, either is or should be legal. Mahoney Bruer was just exploring new avenues of revenue generation. Benjamin Monty Robinson was doing studies in electrical safety and alcohol impairment. They're both good boys and should be commended
    This has nothing to do with any of that.

If a rider chooses to endanger themself and others by running, why should anyone care if that endangerment extends to that rider going down after hitting a spike belt laid out to stop them before they do cause harm to others? You make your choices, you reap your reward.
    Last edited by sircastic; 04-14-2011 at 11:10 AM.