Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons - Page 8

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Re: Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Quote Originally Posted by Xtina View Post
    Kk. Cya Sunday!
    Sounds good *hugs*

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

I figure I better post something about the ride tomorrow because I took some heat for being so quiet about it a few weeks ago! Weather report looks amazing: http://www.weather.com/weather​/today/Scarborough+Canada+CAXX​0445

Mostly sunny, 31 degrees, 10% chance of rain, no wind! WOOT!

I propose we do the "new new" route to Mussleman Lake where we can cool off with ice cream, or a dip in the lake =)

Regular roll out time of 2:15. Arrival back in Scarb around 6pm if nobody wipes out.

*group hugs* See ya there!

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

see yoll tomarra ;
    2oo2 gsxr600

Timmies or Coffee Time?

Amazing ride today! Flawless weather, amazing roads, hardly any traffic, great ice cream!!! Thanks again everyone, had tons of fun!

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Great ride everyone. Hope I didn't hold you up too much...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by giesen View Post
    Great ride everyone. Hope I didn't hold you up too much...
    Not at all! Love your Ninja 400, cool starter bike for sure! Ride with us anytime =)

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

I wasn't part of this ride (never have joined the SGR) but I heard more or less about what happened; have there been any updates on TAFB's condition?

check fallen riders.....if its news....it will be there

Quote Originally Posted by TekNinja81 View Post
    I wasn't part of this ride (never have joined the SGR) but I heard more or less about what happened; have there been any updates on TAFB's condition?
    It did not happen during the ride, jus sayin. It was later that night.
    2oo2 gsxr600

Hi
    I might actually be around for sundays ride this week. what route are you planning this week? I hope its not the same route every week? Also what sort of numbers have been showing up?

-david

Anyone going out this sunday the 31st? There's a couple of us interested.

You guys still meeting up on Sunday's? Or is anyone interested and getting a ride in during the week, after dinner sometime? Let me know!!!
    L

Do we still have the Sunday ride this week Sept 18? Just saw the Ad in Cycleworld and like to join.

will there be a ride tomorrow? this thread looks dead, just wondering.

Supposedly there is a Niagara ride tomorrow
    1998 Honda VFR800 -Current
    1982 Honda VF750S -Sold

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet132 View Post
    Supposedly there is a Niagara ride tomorrow
    Thank you! How long time is the ride approx.? I know we'll be leaving at 11:00.

No idea last Niagara ride I went on with these guys left about the same time got home around 4pm (Scarborough)
    1998 Honda VFR800 -Current
    1982 Honda VF750S -Sold

yes there is a ride to niagara falls tomorrow meet at 10 30 kennedy commons leave 11 sharp we will be takeing back roads stop for lunch in niagara and on the way back all highway so id say around 5 we should be back.
    scarborough rides.............

First little mini ride of the season! http://www.facebook.com/events/370764639611089/

We'll meet at Timmies Ajax at 1:30pm and decide on the route. My buddie Rod knows some nice local roads so it won't be too long/far!

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^