Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Re: Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Too bad I didn't know about this before last weekend - would have been great to attend. If the weather holds out this weekend are you guys planning to meet up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Telek View Post
    Too bad I didn't know about this before last weekend - would have been great to attend. If the weather holds out this weekend are you guys planning to meet up again?
    We have a ride to Omemee planned (North/East), facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/339967876044632/

Meet up at 2pm at this Timmies: http://g.co/maps/zvwxa

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    We have a ride to Omemee planned (North/East), facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/339967876044632/

Meet up at 2pm at this Timmies: http://g.co/maps/zvwxa

-Jamie M.
    Hi Jamie, thanks, but the FB link doesn't work - just redirects me to the generic events page. Is it a private event?

Quote Originally Posted by Telek View Post
    Hi Jamie, thanks, but the FB link doesn't work - just redirects me to the generic events page. Is it a private event?
    Ahhh yes, I forgot. PM sent.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Hey Jamie what bike you ride now, a gixxer?, I should be seeing all you guys in about month, getting a 08 r6

Quote Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post
    Hey Jamie what bike you ride now, a gixxer?, I should be seeing all you guys in about month, getting a 08 r6
    lol. 09 R6S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4djEs1Cws&hd=1

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Happening this coming Sunday?
    Last edited by OnAnySunday; 03-26-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnAnySunday View Post
    Happening this coming Sunday?
    Plan is to meet around 2pm at this Timmies: http://g.co/maps/rfspc

Short ride up north and rip some nice and clean twisties, stop for dinner, be home by 5-6 at the latest!

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

i'll be attending this sunday for the first time ever..... see u guys there
    If it wasn't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by w33z11 View Post
    His rides are awesome you will enjoy them for sure.
    1998 Honda VFR800 -Current
    1982 Honda VF750S -Sold

We're planning a little different ride for this Sunday. We are going north/east so the meet spot will be the timmies at Rossland and Harwood in Ajax: http://g.co/maps/8ttnx

We're going to be hitting some clean twisty sweet roads (assuming it doesn't start raining, they are calling for 40% chance ).

Hope I see you there

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

howd it go? i bailed...took the wife out for sushi didnt get home till about 1:30, was supposed to come with a friend but i figured we were too late. hit twins and old finch for a bit then headed north...got cold quick so i didn't stay out long. you guys do the ride?
    If it wasn't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

howd it go? i bailed...took the wife out for sushi didnt get home till about 1:30, was supposed to come with a friend but i figured we were too late. hit twins and old finch for a bit then headed north...got cold quick so i didn't stay out long. you guys do the ride?
    It went good! We ripped the twisties on the way to Omemee and just missed an undercover cop by like 30 seconds

It got crazy cold and windy so we just ripped 115/401 all the way home.

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^