Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Thread: Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Quote Originally Posted by Beeker View Post
    This ride looks great. I will definitely be coming out for it. Probably trail along behind with any other slo poke.
    Sounds good =)

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Sounds good =)

-Jamie M.
    yeah, as soon as mother nature starts to co operate!
    Saturday night is free moustache rides for the ladies, apply within

2009 Black n Orange bike with a bit of a rash
    2009 Blue and White bike SOLD

Forecast not lookin that promising for this sunday, do u guys do this ride rain or shine?

Quote Originally Posted by ribo2007 View Post
    Forecast not lookin that promising for this sunday, do u guys do this ride rain or shine?
    Ummm nope! It's gotta be dry roads =)

Keep an eye on the live weather radar sunday morning and if the radar looks clear and it's not snowing we'll prolly ride. At least show up to KC n we'll decide from there.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Hey.. Do you guys have your route posted somewhere??? Thought I might come out this weekend.. but I live just north of port perry.. so i was thinking of heading home after the ride gets up to that area...Was wondering exactly how far north you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie C View Post
    Hey.. Do you guys have your route posted somewhere??? Thought I might come out this weekend.. but I live just north of port perry.. so i was thinking of heading home after the ride gets up to that area...Was wondering exactly how far north you go?
    Unfortunately due to the undercover police attending our ride we had to take down the route.

I've come up with a new route that people seem to like much better then the trek all the way out to brooklin. The farthest we go north is Uxbridge and the farthest east we might go is reach rd a lil east of Uxbridge. We will be stopping at the Timmies in Uxbridge so if you'd like to meet up with us there, I would assume it'd be around 3:45ish.

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

I was thinking of rolling down to KC and riding back up.. Maybe book it when you stop in Uxbridge or port or where ever.. You have undercover PO-PO riding with you guys.??/ Yuck..