New from Dealership Vs. Used Bike - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New from Dealership Vs. Used Bike

Re: New from Dealership Vs. Used Bike

not sure if you're still looking for a bike

Hudson Motorcycles was selling a couple brand new 2009 250R for $4769 OTD w/ HST, my brother ordered a Green one, the problem is transporting it back to Toronto

I ended up going the used route, I got a 2009 Ninja 250R. I saw the Tilbury ad before, but like you said transporting it would have been a problem.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    I've found that start bikes, like the Ninja 250 and even the Ninja 500 keep their value because the bikes aren't updated very often and they are in high demand each season for the new crop of beginners.

If you're looking for a Ninja 250 specifically, look for the older curvey model, which is the ZZR-250. It still looks good and will be a reliable and cheap first ride.

There looks like a nice one forsale on kijiji hamilton for sale for $3500. prob get for $3000.. 2005 ZZR 250
    Last edited by TheDutchDream; 04-13-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zdestiny View Post
    I checked today and Kahuna has no more 2010 models in stock, they are sold out. However they are offering the 2011 model for $5000 including freight+PDI. The total out the door price is $5700. I tried to get him to lower it, but he wouldnt budge. Is this a good deal?

FYI, some idiots on Kijiji are selling their used bikes with ~4000 KMS on it for '$5000 firm'.
    FYI some people are selling them for a lot less. Around mid season last year I was looking at bike for someone else and found one on this forum that was eventually sold for $3300. No damage or anything wrong with it. Also 99% of people on kijiji put an inflated price up because 99% of people will always offer you less than your asking price.