James Stewart Arrested!!

Thread: James Stewart Arrested!!

James Stewart Arrested!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1565867.story

Ah! To be young and stupid again!

Haha, what a dumbass! I've got relatives with Florida Highway and OPD, I'll ask them for the inside scoop, if there is one

Sent from a phone that's better than yours
    Finally, EDDERS HAS COME BACK to GTA Motorcycle! \m/\>.</\m/

aka Dirty Ed of the Gas Guzzlers MC
    http://www.ratbike.org/motorcycho/outlawname.php

Re: James Stewart Arrested!!

And they get to keep his nice truck and sell it too.
    That's the crazy part.

Definitely a dumbass! Sounds like he'll get what he deserves.

CBR 600RR, FZR 600(gone), Banshee 350(sold), Formula 1 Sidecar (Passenger)

Now that's embarrasing!

Big deal I was young and stupid once,only thing different is that he can afford a good lawyer.
    2010 KTM 300 XC W __________________March 22/11 Rest in peace Dad

Quote Originally Posted by canuckwr250 View Post
    Big deal I was young and stupid once,only thing different is that he can afford a good lawyer.
    Did you lose a 50k truck too?

WTF. It's citizens arrest. James and his friend did the right thing telling those cops to slow down. Why were they speeding, they dont have to go to a call.

To James,

Next time, please run over the car with your monster truck.

Thanks,

Fan from Rogers Center

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Did you lose a 50k truck too?
    Im sure his sponsers will get him a new one
    2010 KTM 300 XC W __________________March 22/11 Rest in peace Dad

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by canuckwr250 View Post
    Im sure his sponsers will get him a new one
    Maybe not. Some sponsors get a little leary about being involved with criminals.

Who cares!!!! He is going to get off, money talks!!! how many times we drive on the 401 and wish we had lights like that to make other slow a@% drivers to move over to the slow lane. His sponsors will stay, because he was trying to make the other driver to slow down and not trying to harm anybody. Losing his truck!! Please he can buy two more, did you guys see his house?

Some of you guys on this site act like you never did something dumb or crazy before!!!

Check this video out. http://www.motoxschool.com/riders_jamesstewart.htm

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    Maybe not. Some sponsors get a little leary about being involved with criminals.
    Sure they are leery but I dont see this being an issue in this particular case. Inpersonating an officer isnt likely to incite outrage in consumers and result in boycotts, unlike, say, Michael Vick and his dogfighting conviction. Which brings up the point that as long as the athlete performs, sponsors are willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of things. Even Michael Vick has been able to sign a couple of sponsorship deals post-conviction. Bottom line is that as long as he performs on the track, this incident isnt going to have a huge impact on Stewart from a financial perspective.

And other sponsors actively pursue them!
    My Adventures in Dirt : http://www.youtube.com/xhumeka

Quote Originally Posted by mma01 View Post
    Bottom line is that as long as he performs on the track, this incident isnt going to have a huge impact on Stewart from a financial perspective.
    True. Most of Stewart's huge impacts happen to his face....

I think he can recover from this, although he put a lot of work into that truck over the last three years so I bet he is ******.

Out of curiosity, why would you have an R8 and a Gallardo? They are the same car...

He is just lucky he didn't pull over a car full of girls. Things would've gotten real ugly then. I find it interesting how his season has been going and now this incident after him and Larry Brooks went different ways. I think Stewart needs someone to keep him in check.

D23, similar cars but not the same. The R8 is a lot more refined and really seems like driving just another Audi down the road. Next Gen for both cars is going to be a lot more similar. With his dough might as well have them both.

Ever heard of San Manual? ... http://www.sanmanuel.com/web

I am sure they are loving the publicity which has nothing to do with the fact that JS is a tool. But I wouldn't blame him, if you fell as many times as he does in recent years, you'd be coming up with crazy stuff like that as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    Ever heard of San Manual? ... http://www.sanmanuel.com/web

I am sure they are loving the publicity which has nothing to do with the fact that JS is a tool. But I wouldn't blame him, if you fell as many times as he does in recent years, you'd be coming up with crazy stuff like that as well.
    Sponsors can be fickle when it comes to putting their logo and corporate image on a personality. You don't even have to do anything illegal to make sponsors nervous. Given Stewart's self-proclaimed "the Tiger Woods of supercross" moniker, the recent Tiger Woods experience with sponsor disconnect should provide an apt cautionary example.

Quote Originally Posted by D23 View Post
    Out of curiosity, why would you have an R8 and a Gallardo? They are the same car...
    Not the strangest thing I've seen... I met a guy last year that owns both a V8 and V10 version of the R8. Whats the point of that???!

Sponsors can be fickle when it comes to putting their logo and corporate image on a personality. You don't even have to do anything illegal to make sponsors nervous. Given Stewart's self-proclaimed "the Tiger Woods of supercross" moniker, the recent Tiger Woods experience with sponsor disconnect should provide an apt cautionary example.
    Sure they can, but this is not Kellogs or Buick we are talking about here ...

Quote Originally Posted by D23 View Post
    Well if he has the V8 R8... then they wouldn't be "the same" as the R8 would be a V8 and the Gallardo a V10. I know a few people with R8's, they say they're a lot of fun (obviously) but are also really refined and comfortable... doubt Gallardo owners would say the same thing haha. Especially Superleggeras like the one JS7 has.
    Ryan - 2008 Suzuki LTR450, 2001 Honda CR125, and 2000 Honda CR125