What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer? - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

Re: What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    (We aren't Americans )
    .......yet

In any case, technically we are Americans as we are located in the Americas
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Semantics.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

For anyone that has been charged falsly by this guy--go visit his bar and when you see him tell him that you are looking forward to his trial on Feb 27th 2012.

Keep him on his toes!!

Why is he allowed to work while suspended with pay?

The guy has the best situation going--plus he will likely just lose his job--BIG deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilby View Post
    For anyone that has been charged falsly by this guy--go visit his bar and when you see him tell him that you are looking forward to his trial on Feb 27th 2012.

Keep him on his toes!!

Why is he allowed to work while suspended with pay?

The guy has the best situation going--plus he will likely just lose his job--BIG deal!
    Well given that he's facing a possible 14 years in prison, he might be needing a lot of commissary money.

He could own a bar/restaurant while he was actively working for OPP, so he can own a bar/restaurant when he isn't.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Well given that he's facing a possible 14 years in prison, he might be needing a lot of commissary money.

He could own a bar/restaurant while he was actively working for OPP, so he can own a bar/restaurant when he isn't.
    I don't think the union will let him get any jail time. At best, he might get a slap on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    I don't think the union will let him get any jail time. At best, he might get a slap on the wrist.
    At least three of the charges that he's facing, Obstruct Justice, have a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison. Breach of trust is good for 5 years, max. I hope that this doesn't go 11b, because I want to see a judgment either way.

Banned

The union does not get to sit on that high bench at the front of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    The union does not get to sit on that high bench at the front of the room.
    They can only assist by maintaining the integrity of the blue wall... They only have judiciary power at roadside, but not inside the courtroom.. For now....
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578

Lightbulb Re: What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

Just to tighten things up a bit -- he told me himself that he put over $700,000.00 of his own money into the business. This is before I knew who he was!! Then he was a jerk to me and my wife so from my investigation I learned about Dennis --aka Sgt. Leslie Dennis Mahoney-Bruer. I learned it from a waitress I meet at another bar that had issues with Dennis when she wortked fore him, when I mentioned his bar she had a lot to tell me--hence all the information I have learned since I have passed on to you guys.

Hope it is all appreciated!

At least three of the charges that he's facing, Obstruct Justice, have a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison. Breach of trust is good for 5 years, max. I hope that this doesn't go 11b, because I want to see a judgment either way.
    I remember when the Toronto drug squad was charged and 10yrs later off the hook. Imagine if they had all been suspended with pay! 10yrs of pay for free!.

Rob any idea what the 11B time interval for a criminal offence would be?
    -----------------------------------------
    2006 FZ6
    2005 DL1000
    2005 Vulcan 500 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by mike100 View Post
    Rob any idea what the 11B time interval for a criminal offence would be?
    same as any other criminal offence which is again upto the judge's discretion at what reasonable is.

same as any other criminal offence which is again upto the judge's discretion at what reasonable is.
    Which is significantly longer for a criminal trial, also not including delays that have been requested by the defence.

Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilby View Post
    Just to tighten things up a bit -- he told me himself that he put over $700,000.00 of his own money into the business. This is before I knew who he was!! Then he was a jerk to me and my wife so from my investigation I learned about Dennis --aka Sgt. Leslie Dennis Mahoney-Bruer. I learned it from a waitress I meet at another bar that had issues with Dennis when she wortked fore him, when I mentioned his bar she had a lot to tell me--hence all the information I have learned since I have passed on to you guys.

Hope it is all appreciated!
    It's certainly appreciated.

When he says "his own money" he may be talking about the Toronto bar I found reference to, when this whole thing first blew up, which me may have sold.

It's certainly appreciated.

When he says "his own money" he may be talking about the Toronto bar I found reference to, when this whole thing first blew up, which me may have sold.
    Rob is involved in police corruption!

Oops! "he"

Oops! "he"

Suuuure... "He...." Now we know that Rob's real name might be Dennis

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Suuuure... "He...." Now we know that Rob's real name might be Dennis
    Nope. He's the man from U.N.C.L.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    Nope. He's the man from U.N.C.L.E.
    I'll take that, as long as I can be Kuryakin (motorcycle reference), because Solo was a ******.

Pity that I wouldn't be able to use my camera in the courtroom. I think that there would be some interesting facial reactions, to catch.