$17,148.75 cell bill.

Thread: $17,148.75 cell bill.

$17,148.75 cell bill.

Re: $17,148.75 cell bill.

Quote Originally Posted by vkhamphi View Post
    It's really disturbing how horrible some of these companies are. Clements talks about CRTC and encouraging competition when CRTC itself is keep competition out.

I just signed the petition at www.stopthemeter.ca

Thanks

Ride Reports and other drivel
    '08 Suzuki DR650E
    '04 Kawasaki KLR 685 (For Sale)
    '05 Honda VFR800a Interceptor (SOLD)

'01 Suzuki Bandit GSF600s (what the deer left of it)
    '94 Suzuki GS500E (SOLD)
    MC Instructor www.LearningCurves.ca

The first two people are idiots.

First guy - WAHHHH I SIGNED A CONTRACT NOW I DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW IT!!!!
    Second guy - WAAAHHHH I ROAMED AND DIDN"T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING AND NOW I OWEZ A BUNCHAS MONEYZZ!! - Seriously man, I travel all the time and never incur roaming unless I want to. My phone CLEARLY tells me my phone has been disabled for data roaming and prompts me if I want to change that setting.

Feel bad for the third woman, that sucks. She should have to pay to break the contract, but no penalties.
    2007 VRSCDX Night Rod Special - aka. The Bike I wanted in the first place.
    2002 Honda Shadow 750 ACE

Straight Pipes 4 life!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten_Ronnie View Post
    I just signed the petition at www.stopthemeter.ca

Thanks
    I've signed it aswell
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    I've signed it aswell
    Trying to meter the internet. Completely messed up. Hope enough people stand up to this!

Agreed, it boggels my mindhow clueless some people are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztyk View Post

Second guy - WAAAHHHH I ROAMED AND DIDN"T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING AND NOW I OWEZ A BUNCHAS MONEYZZ!! - Seriously man, I travel all the time and never incur roaming unless I want to. My phone CLEARLY tells me my phone has been disabled for data roaming and prompts me if I want to change that setting.

Feel bad for the third woman, that sucks. She should have to pay to break the contract, but no penalties.
    Silent but deadly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myztyk View Post

All 3 of them are idiots. There are contracts that the customers signed and now what to break because of their ignorance. And as we know, ignorance does not exempt you from the law.

I used to work for Bell as a store manager and work the excalations desk for the bank so if I was the customer service rep who go those calls knowing what I know about the industry I would:

Upsell the first guy to the absolute cheapest monthly plan as prepaid is not working for him or put him on an auto top up service.

The second guy I would tell him to read his manual and learn to use his phone and features. He was advised he would be charged roaming charges if he didn't use only wifi.

The third woman can't break her contract because you are leaving the country. And her phone didn't cost $80!, it probably cost $250 - $450. Thats what the store she bought it from paid for the phone and then they only charge her $80 for the phone when she signs a contract and gets subsidized by Rogers when they get customers to sign contracts. Whats the difference if someone cant pay because they lost their job, or in lost all their money in the stock market. She has the money to pay but wants to be exempt because she is leaving the country.
    Last edited by strictlye; 03-25-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    The third woman can't break her contract because you are leaving the country. And here phone didn't cost $80!, it probably cost $250 - $450. Thats what the store she bought it from paid for the phone and then they only charge her $80 for the phone when she signs a contract. Whats the difference if someone cant pay because they lost their job, or in lost all their money in the stock market. She has the money to pay but wants to be exempt because she is leaving the country.
    Don't disagree she was an idiot, just feel bad for the situation she's in. She's looking for the "Pity Party - Table for 1" exit and Rogers is unwilling to give it to her. Anything they gave her was completely a good will decision.

It made me laugh when she pulled the "good customer service" comment. She is moving to the US!!! Rogers will never see another penny out of her, why the heck should they give her ANYTHING??
    2007 VRSCDX Night Rod Special - aka. The Bike I wanted in the first place.
    2002 Honda Shadow 750 ACE

Straight Pipes 4 life!