Looking for riding mates - hangouts in town - weekend rides outside of town - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for riding mates - hangouts in town - weekend rides outside of town

Re: Looking for riding mates - hangouts in town - weekend rides outside of town

Hey Jason Its been a while, but guess what? I was looking at magazine at Indigo just now and I recognized your pictures on Motorcycle Mojo,, CONGRATULATIONS brother!!!! you are a celebrity now!!!!Any plans for 2012 season??? Im in!!
    VTX 1800R

Hi I ride a 2010 road king and am allso looking to ride

You folks that are looking to ride with somebody may want to check this riding club: ACRC - allcanadianridersclub.ca Fun group that actually ride alot. Local chapters and a number of chapters throughout Ontario. All types of bikes are welcome. A no no hassle, no ******** from members.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    You folks that are looking to ride with somebody may want to check this riding club: ACRC - allcanadianridersclub.ca Fun group that actually ride alot. Local chapters and a number of chapters throughout Ontario. All types of bikes are welcome. A no no hassle, no ******** from members.
    The "no ******** from members" is a funny one. I joined a riding group a couple years ago and it turned into a bloody soap opera.
    What's in a name? Well apparently nothing as i now ride a Suzuki er/um Honda ...
    2000 VFR
    1989 VMax

Don't know if anything came of this thread, but I'm always looking for good people to share pavement with.
    Wherever you may roam
    May you own your road.

+1... especially around the Hamilton/Burlington Area. I try to ride a few times a week...

Quote Originally Posted by canuckerjay View Post
    Don't know if anything came of this thread, but I'm always looking for good people to share pavement with.
    Only Bikers understand why dogs love to stick their heads out car windows.

I'm in on this too. I'm in Guelph and regularly ride through both Newmarket and Burlington. Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll text/bbm you whenever I'm heading out your respective ways. Would be nice to have some company.
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

check out our events page on our website www.kindredforever.ca we have several rides and events listed there.
    it's hard out here for a pimp
    2000 valkyrie interstate
    great hair

I know how you feel
    made the mistake of joining an overhyped Brampton club lol
    was an eye opener
    most disgusting experience of my life
    and I have ridden in England , Australia , most of Europe , the Himalayas ESP khardungla pass
    better to ride in a small group than a bunch of conceited and posers who have prob never ridden anywhere except ontario

^sorry that most people aren't real riders like your self. You're like a motorcycle god the way you judge others.

Was that group cruiser, street or mix?

Looking for a no BS group to ride with. I live Midtown, but work up in Newmarket. It'd be great to get a group together up there for an after-work sojourn when the weather takes a turn for the better.

riding groups or clus arent for everyone. heck i am part of one and there are lotsa times when i think it isnt for me. but just like with family something happens and you are glad you are part of things. check out our web page for different events in and around the Kawartha Lakes area. some really great roads and great riding as well as very hospitable people. here it is www.kindredforever.ca .
    come out for a ride ot two or the Monday night bike nights. i hope to see you out there!
    cheers!
    it's hard out here for a pimp
    2000 valkyrie interstate
    great hair

Post rides here and you may get a good turn out.
    ...with Glowing Hearts
    2006 Hornet 599 aka Honda CB600

check out "LETS JUST RIDE.CA" its a great group and no BS it has all kind of riders, and women riders as well!!!!!
    VTX 1800R

Quote Originally Posted by TIBURON View Post
    check out "LETS JUST RIDE.CA" its a great group and no BS it has all kind of riders, and women riders as well!!!!!
    And also www.torontomcriders.ca mostly cruiser group with some nice long rides
    2004 Honda 750 Shadow. Always looking to ride with fellow Cruisers. Richmond Hill area. Been riding for a long time off and on. M

Quote Originally Posted by canuckerjay View Post
    likewise