Im Looking for cheap basic insurance for 200cc enduro bike. Insurance Brokers/Agents!

Thread: Im Looking for cheap basic insurance for 200cc enduro bike. Insurance Brokers/Agents!

Im Looking for cheap basic insurance for 200cc enduro bike. Insurance Brokers/Agents!

Hi, this is for any insurance brokers or agents here who would like my business.

I have a 200cc "factory street legal" enduro bike < if you must know, brand new actually getting delivery very soon.

Pls pm if you can help set me up for insurance, and i can pm you all the details back for you to be able to give me a quote.

Thank you!

Re: Im Looking for cheap basic insurance for 200cc enduro bike. Insurance Brokers/Age

Your better off calling brokers... doubt anyone will PM you.

Re: Im Looking for cheap basic insurance for 200cc enduro bike. Insurance Brokers/Age

I think its better if you just take 30 minutes of your time calling brokers and giving them your info so they can get back to you. Saves you time, hassle and you don't have to play the waiting game waiting for a broker to PM you. Good luck!
    Last edited by rideitlikeyoustoleit; 03-16-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Hi Guys im already doing that at the same time, i posted this to widen my quote profile, so far im getting alot of insurance companies saying i need a car to insure with them etc. sometimes the laws in Canada...GOD!

Few years ago i was way too young to get any insurance, then it was the CC problem, and now when im older 25 + have a very low cc bike, have now a clean record and so on, but now i have to get a car insured in most places, anyways im not really much concerened i know someone will insure me without a car i just have to call more motorcycle specific insurers, because I don't have or need a car, i live 5 mins from where i work walking distance and i only have a bike for the riding season.

Thanks for the advice though, you'll be surprised ive been trying to get insured on a bike in Canada since 2000, year after year of plans failing because at the end of the day it was just not affordable or things wouldn't work out, but im excited finally a stone away from making my dream come true. i even tried to get my european license converted many times, even to american then american to canadian, didn't work lol. But then i just gave up and decided to go below 250cc and start like a new rider, lesson learned!

*Just a little off topic but since im thinking of this, if anyone out there that reads this and is extremely motivated to get into riding here, i just have one advice for you, forget the cool looking 600's and such, i know i only wanted to ride those because i started riding since i was 12 and at leagal age in europe i was riding 600's and 1000's, so i was just not convinced to ride anything under 600's here either, specially since the roads are much bigger and longer and open here. But i ended up buying a 200cc anyways 10 years later, i could have done that many years ago and today i could have had my full license and a 600 and cheap insurance profile. So if you are under 25, if you are 22 or even younger "the better" under 19, get your M1 get a 125, enjoy it for 6 months and have your M2 through a safety course get your M2 after 60 days, trade 125 up for 250's "new ones are awesome, trust me i rode the kawasaki 250R ninja amazing commuter" and just wait for your insurance to drop and till then save for your 600 and upgrade to an M*

Thanks! "rideitlikeyoustoleit"

I'm 25/M/G2M2, clean record and first year riding street in Canada. 2 cheapest quotes for my CRF230M were ~$1100 from Jevco (~$900 just liability) and ~$1400 from Riders Plus. My quotes when I was living in Burlington were a bit cheaper.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by onecartel View Post
    I'm 25/M/G2M2, clean record and first year riding street in Canada. 2 cheapest quotes for my CRF230M were ~$1100 from Jevco (~$900 just liability) and ~$1400 from Riders Plus. My quotes when I was living in Burlington were a bit cheaper.

Hope that helps
    Hey thanks yup that not only helps quotes wise, but lets me know that my quotes i guess arn't that bad (resonable, and i only have M1), but now i wish i got atleast a 250 ninja, im getting quotes around the same range $1400 to $1700, to my surprise for me its 140 a month for both my 200cc and if i knew before i coulda got one, a 250R both same price if i knew this before would have just bought a 250r, more power for the money cuz my 200cc is actually 199cc.lol thanks onecartel though, appreciate it alot!

No problem. The displacement classes can be a pain since it often changes from company to company. At least now they won't mind if you go for the big bore kit

haha i know exactly what you mean. But i gotta say that will have to wait, my bike is brand spankin new, only has 0000002 kms on it. will let you guys know what i end up paying, because i think it will help others in the same situation get an idea, i hate when people assume stuff and just reply call insurance companies up, its a waist of time to do that unless you have a Motorcycle license, a bike in hand with a vin number and all the paper work and info to get your exact monthly payments, without all that even when you call them their quotes are as good of a guess as someone with the same profile who already has insurance to give a quote example.

Got my insurance $45 a month full insurance for 200cc 2010 supermoto/dual sport etc.

What company? I pay more than that for my old car, never mind the bike.
    1990 Fatboy
    Stage 3 EVO

I'm at $34.75/month on my 05 wee. With TD Meloche Monnex. Mind I'm over 30 and have the PEO discount.
    95 RS125 (track), 05 DL650 (street), 89 FZR400 (project)

Silver Ghost: I got insured with State Farm, excellent service! but it also depends on locations! i even had two speeding tickets i thought i only had one.lol but yea i love my agent he's so cool, middle aged asian dude, so chill and funny, he hooked me up really well!

Update: Just to clarify, since i've seen few people are not too sure about the 5 to 6 years requirment by state farm...its 100% 6 years now!
    : and you are allowed to have 2 speeding tickets, type of ticket does not matter as long as its under 50km (if its a speeding ticket),
    : any ticket puts you in plan B automatically, im not concerned since im only paying $45 a month, if i was plan A i'd be paying $10- $30 anywhere there.