Aftermarket Helmet Visors, Bike-Z Ebay seller review

Thread: Aftermarket Helmet Visors, Bike-Z Ebay seller review

Aftermarket Helmet Visors, Bike-Z Ebay seller review

Just got my RSR-2 Irridium Blue visor from this seller off Ebay. Couldn't be happier, $40 shipped (a bit less now actually, about $30 ) compared to $75 minimum + shipping from anywhere else. It came with attachment rings, it is the full 3mm thickness (very sturdy), nice finish, PERFECT FIT. I can't comment on anti-fog characteristics yet but this is my summer visor anyway so it won't be a problem anyway. The visor has TEAR OFF POSTS on it just like OEM. That was actually unexpected. The irridium blue has a nice shading to it so I think it'll be perfect for sunny days and might be OK at dusk too (it's not super dark). The seller sells visors for all models of helmets it seems, on the basis of the visor I got I would have no problem ordering more. Just as an aside..I have had to send back an OEM Shark visor once for fit problems with my RSI, this aftermarket visor is surprisingly good for the price. Visor came well packaged and was also marked as a gift (I didn't ask for that so again, a pleasant surprise).
    Last edited by jc100; 03-14-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Re: Aftermarket Helmet Visors, Bike-Z Ebay seller review

Thanks for the review. Good to know that they fit well and come with the attachment rings. Just ordered a Iridium visor. Hopefully all the snow will have all melted when it arrives.

Re: Aftermarket Helmet Visors, Bike-Z Ebay seller review

Hope it works out well...I was really pleased, shipping wasn't too slow from China either. I was really surprised they used the 3mm thickness for the shield too.