Mazda Raceway Moto GP (Laguna Seca) Do you go?

Thread: Mazda Raceway Moto GP (Laguna Seca) Do you go?

Mazda Raceway Moto GP (Laguna Seca) Do you go?

Looking at the upcoming Year (April is our fiscal year start) and thinking about vacation time.

Have always wanted to go but never got around to it.

The GF doesn't care to go but doesn't care if I go without her so that's all the green light I really need. She knows enough about it to name the main riders and can tell who they are from behind (LOL) but it's not her bag.

Anyone going or gone in the past?

trying to get an idea of cost and where to stay.

Re: Mazda Raceway Moto GP (Laguna Seca) Do you go?

A friend of mine goes to many of the GP races. He's been to Laguna and Indy. If I was going I would be heading to one of the Spanish rounds. He says the Spanish rounds are the best. Your girlfriend might want to go if you went to say Barcelona or Valencia. If all goes according to plan I may go over for one of the rounds in Europe this coming fall.
    Have a great time no matter where you go.

G
    AM #299
    TZ250
    Racing 299 Blog

Re: Mazda Raceway Moto GP (Laguna Seca) Do you go?

I went in 01' unforunately I can't make it this year. You can probably get a cheap flight into San Jose and a reasonable hotel in Salinas. Monterey Caramel, Fisherman's Warf are pretty nice to check out in the evenings. I think the Sat night is the bike night in Monterey. If you want to watch from the infield at the corkscrew go early (I think the drop is 50 ft. TV doesn't do it justise).