Is there such thing as a legit stunting lot?

Thread: Is there such thing as a legit stunting lot?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is there such thing as a legit stunting lot?

Thanks ETR. At that time of night, I'd rather be sleepin' or ****in'.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePeopleEater View Post
    Thanks ETR. At that time of night, I'd rather be sleepin' or ****in'.
    lol tru tru, hey was just sayin

I have a questions. So, if you are practicing on some parking lot and a cop comes by can you be charged with stunt riding, or since this is off the HWY traffic act as it is a parking lot all he/she can do is hassle you around, give a warning etc.............?

im thinking that all places would be private property, unless you stunt in a government parking lot lol, that all they could do is kick you out, or talk to the owner to see if they want to press charges. But i think in most cases just kick you out if your not a A-hole about leaving. But i think if you find a spot away from houses, and could possibly talk to the owner of the lot if you could ride there it becomes more legit, and when or if a cop comes you tell them you have permission.

Quote Originally Posted by aneconsulting View Post
    I have a questions. So, if you are practicing on some parking lot and a cop comes by can you be charged with stunt riding, or since this is off the HWY traffic act as it is a parking lot all he/she can do is hassle you around, give a warning etc.............?

they cannot do you for stunting under the HTA 172 but they can do you criminally for dangerous driving (if your stunting near persons or endangering life of someone) or racing if you are racing someone.

technically could also do you criminally for mischief if your damaging the car park, but would be a bit of a stretch unless you breaking things.

could also give you 2x $65 tickets under the trespass to property act for being there and doing the activity, a third $65 ticket if you wont leave.

Technically they "CAN" charge you with alot of things, but for the most part if you just be nice and "yes sir/no sir" them. And let them go off on their little rant for a bit, they will just give you a warning and tell you to leave...Or if you have permission to use the parking lot like we do, you ask them to leave

Thanks for your input guys.