****ing bitches - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ****ing bitches

Re: ****ing bitches

Quote Originally Posted by cbr125looksfun View Post
    petty crimes like this will only rise as people cannot afford things on their own...

vote NDP, thx!
    Maybe they should try working harder.. or spending less on meth and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rina View Post
    So I went today to get my glass fixed paid $100 alltogether. On my way back I was sitting at a red light and decided to quickly glance into my glove compartment, for what reason I dont know. I open it move the ******** of papers I have in there to the side and there it is... MY ****ING GPSS. I was like is this a joke or something, I took it out and looked at it and it was mine. I guess when I first went to check my car seeing the window broken and every compartment open I thought for sure they took it. I even checked my glove compartment and didnt find it. I guess Im not the only one that ddint find it. So basically all they took was $20 and my health card.
    haha life is goood LOL

the health card being stolen is kind of serious. i'd worry about your identity being stolen.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Rina View Post
    So I went today to get my glass fixed paid $100 alltogether. On my way back I was sitting at a red light and decided to quickly glance into my glove compartment, for what reason I dont know. I open it move the ******** of papers I have in there to the side and there it is... MY ****ING GPSS. I was like is this a joke or something, I took it out and looked at it and it was mine. I guess when I first went to check my car seeing the window broken and every compartment open I thought for sure they took it. I even checked my glove compartment and didnt find it. I guess Im not the only one that ddint find it. So basically all they took was $20 and my health card.

haha life is goood LOL

lmao nice
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Please help me reach my goal in raising money for a great cause.
    Here is the link to my Ride For Site page.
    Thank-you =)

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx...onID%3d1326806

15 cars got broken into and security did not notice...