2011 wsbk - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 wsbk

Re: 2011 wsbk

I can't believe more people aren't commenting on the fact that 3 Pirelli's blew up in the race?!? WTF is with that? The race teams must be freaking out! Not to mention the racers....
    S.O.A.R. #28
    2008 Suzuki GSXR 750 Race Bike... all b!tched out
    VIEW MY GOPRO HD VIDEOS @ http://vimeo.com/channels/202716

Great, a few years ago it was the exploding dunlops, now the flattening pirelli.

You better switch brands.

Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    I can't believe more people aren't commenting on the fact that 3 Pirelli's blew up in the race?!? WTF is with that? The race teams must be freaking out! Not to mention the racers....
    Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    Great, a few years ago it was the exploding dunlops, now the flattening pirelli.

You better switch brands.
    The EuroSport guys commented on it during the 2nd Superbike race. The word is that turns 11 and 12 put so much heat into the left edge of the tire that they were delaminating right at the bead and deflating. Similar to the problem that the Dunlops had at Daytona.

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    The EuroSport guys commented on it during the 2nd Superbike race. The word is that turns 11 and 12 put so much heat into the left edge of the tire that they were delaminating right at the bead and deflating. Similar to the problem that the Dunlops had at Daytona.
    Whitham mentionted that Foret tires had three holes around the bead.

Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    Pirelli = white shoes