Deal's Gap- May 24th and the rest of that week!

Thread: Deal's Gap- May 24th and the rest of that week!

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Deal's Gap- May 24th and the rest of that week!

Yup. I was a couple hrs behind you I think, and about an hr behind the other truck. Apparently Mark and Anthony passed the other truck shortly after Knoxville, and they left just before we did.
    I got your text last night. Thx for keeping us posted, and the head's up about Cincy didn't help. I was already in that mess. Lost over an hr in it. I should've taken the 275 ring road around the east side of the city instead. Live and learn.
    We left the house after you guys, , and made a stop in Lexington Kentucky......and stopped twice, once for breakfast and once for supper. Dropped Alex off in Hamilton about 1130pm then came back home. I never exceeded 70 mph the whole drive home.....call me a conservationist,LOL
    Look for your pics here:

www.killboy.com
    www.us129photos.com
    www.129slayer.com
    www.moonshinephoto.com

Thx all for a good trip that went largely uneventful (negative events that is- our lack of run-ins with cops and ambulances is a plus!)...Also thx to those who chipped in for groceries etc. It was helpful and appreciated.
    Last edited by omnivore; 05-29-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---