Deal's Gap- May 24th and the rest of that week!

Thread: Deal's Gap- May 24th and the rest of that week!

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deal's Gap- May 24th and the rest of that week!

I have booked the same large house for Deal's Gap again. It is 2 miles from the end of the Dragon, in Tennessee....and this yr, there is no rockslide. Not that it was THAT terrible having to ride the Cherohala Skyway twice a day every day last yr,LOL

The owner of the house asked if we would be interested in any additional services when we stayed there for Thanksgiving in Oct, and based on our interest, she has now elected to have internet installed as well, so that is a plus. It also increased the house rental cost a tiny bit.

I have booked it for May 21-28th.

Before I open the doors to any and all riders, I will wait a few weeks for those who have previously joined in May or Oct for the trip to sign on first. They will get first right of refusal.

If we get 10 riders, then the housing cost will be about $160-165/rider.....a cheap stay for a week for sure!

A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to hold your spot.
    (If a deposit is paid, then a rider needs to back out, I can't refund the money. However, as I have done in the past, I can help the rider who is backing out, sell their spot to another person interested in joining, so they can recover their deposit. Only if the spot CANNOT be filled, would the rider loose the deposit. Reason is that I do not want to end up paying for an expensive house rental that isn't filled, in the case of a bunch of people backing out.)

I will post up some pics etc shortly.

WOOT!! Can't wait for May!!
    Last edited by omnivore; 02-15-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---