FS: wide variety of women's gear

Thread: FS: wide variety of women's gear

FS: wide variety of women's gear

Clearing out my ex-wife's gear, I need it gone (and I want most of my money back). Here's the list:

[1] Original VESPA 3/4 helmet is a very beautiful pastel off-white colour with genuine leather neck lining. Comes with D-ring chin strap and a funky visor. Regular price in the store varies between $200-$300, yours to have and proudly wear for $80 OBO.

[2] WORN THRICE like new Fieldsheer women's all-weather overpants bought last spring. My ex-wife wore them 2-3 times when we went on longer rides (never went through rain with them yet). Comes with an inner thigh liner that is seriously warm, has size waist velcro ties and hip-adjustment zippers (women appreciate that), has upper thigh vents and velcro ankle straps; reflectives on the sides of the lower leg. Purchased brand new for almost $150 USD in the store, will part with it for $100 OBO because I know there isn't much of a market for this on the board. Oh, the size is XL women's no idea what that translates into for actual dimension but they should be tried on for fitting. Excellent knee armour, BTW!!

[3] NEVER EVER WORN brand new Olympia women's mesh jacket bought last spring. It has sat in the closet since then. Comes with an inner liner that is waterproof and windproof, has size waist velcro ties and hip-adjustment zippers (women appreciate that), is metallic grey in colour and very light. Full armour on back, shoulders, and elbows. Purchased brand new for almost $450 USD in the store, will part with it for $250 OBO because I know there isn't much of a market for this on the board. Oh, the size is XXL women's which will fit a rider between #15~18.

[4] Fieldsheer mesh gloves with polycarbonate knuckle protection. Never ever worn, not even in the house: have not seen the light of day. These size SMALL men's gloves were purchased last summer online for $65 USD + shipping. Will part with them for $50 CDN but I am pretty firm on this. They have not ever been used.

[5] Fieldsheer cold-wather pant liners (size XL, fits #38-42 men's pants), can be clipped onto Fieldsheer riding pants; will sell for $30 OBO. Same as the inner liners from the women's pants in #2 above.

[6] R1200GS bike parts from Touratech, never even opened: passenger rear pegs with grip, new $120 USD = $80 CDN
    Last edited by minidisco; 04-25-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    WEAR YOUR GEAR!

Re: FS: wide variety of women's gear

The boots are sold.
    The helmet is pending.
    The FS all-weather jacket is pending.
    The RST gloves are pending.
    The winter gloves are pending.
    The silk liners are pending.

The rest of the items are still available, and will welcome offers.
    WEAR YOUR GEAR!

BUMP: list was updated, many items still available.
    WEAR YOUR GEAR!

BUMP, and revised. Please drop me a line if any of the items left on the list are of any interest.
    WEAR YOUR GEAR!