Season Meet-SundayMarch 6-11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (don't have to ride) M1, M2 all welcome

Thread: Season Meet-SundayMarch 6-11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (don't have to ride) M1, M2 all welcome

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Season Meet-SundayMarch 6-11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (don't have to ride) M1, M2 all welcome

Reservations are made under “Motorcycle Group – Dhruv”

M1, M2 & M all welcome!

Sunday March 6th 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
    2455, Appleby Line -Burlington- L7R 3X4 (Dundas and Appleby)- Cora's

**You don’t have to ride, if weather is good, feel free to, otherwise feel free to drive down to the location**

That time of the year again, last year we met on March 7th and we ended up riding, if the weather does not cooperate at all (if there is a bad storm), we will re-schedule, cold......, I am sure we can handle as we don’t have to ride down, we can always drive down to meet all the fellow riders). **

Hello,
    It will be nice to see you all and learn... what everyone has been up to this past winter and..... plan out our upcoming riding season (I can imagine everyone has been looking @ their bikes and just waiting to ride... I know I have been). Please feel free to bring guests/new riders and kindly let me know in advance so that I can make reservations. Great opportunity to meet other riders, form groups, plan group rides both for existing and new riders! .... etc.

Hope to see you all @ 11:00 AM

Please feel free to browse through the menu ahead of time:

http://www.chezcora.com/a/02-au-menu/2-0-caroussel.htm

Address:
    Burlington-Appleby
    2455, Appleby Line - L7R 3X4
    Telephone: (905) 335-8300

If you are planning to join, kindly keep the thread going as I will make advance reservations!

Regards,
    Last edited by Dhruv K; 03-05-2011 at 08:51 AM.
    Dhruv K