Milton Riders - Page 40

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Milton Riders

Re: Milton Riders

Quote Originally Posted by 6R_SANI View Post
    Is this ride still on, weather permitted??

Im trying to.reach alex but it seems like he changed his number
    ride is still on 1pm...come with your tank full pls...

derry and bronte st south across the street from the hospital....

Quote Originally Posted by darazcal View Post
    ride is still on 1pm...come with your tank full pls...

derry and bronte st south across the street from the hospital....
    Not the same spot is it? Timmies plaza beside the tracks

SANI ------

Im just in oakville, so if any rides come up just let me know, new to the area, from ottawa,so looking for some good twiss and nice roads..

Wicked ride. Thanks to Darazcal for setting it up, and leading it. Nice seeing new and familiar faces.
    It rained in my area, bike's filthy now.

Good ride. Did a couple of roads the opposite way from what I've done before and there were some I hadn't seen before.

Break in period on my new 125 is now officially complete - just over 2000 km on it now - got home (on wet roads, where did that shower come from?) changed the oil and put in synthetic.

Thanks for coming out today...it was a nice ride.

To the guy that owned the burgundy kawi....i'm sorry we lost you...i heard you turned off right at the beginning of the ride. I turned around and looked for you all the way back from our starting point but did not have any luck. Hope you are okay.

Brian P thanks for letting me know.

To all the riders that joins in just a reminder that if you are leaving the group please say something or let someone know that you are leaving, splitting etc so we don't worry about you.

Thanks Gixxe r and Brian P for sharing the lead today.

Peace

Mike

Hey, that was me with the red kawi zx7, I had forgot that I had switched my tank to reserve and forgot to change it back to the on position, so by the time I figured that and got it started I had figured you guys were long gone!! Its all good, it was nice to meet you guys and hopefully I can join you on the next ride!!

here is the video. i better see some thumbs up. kidding
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd3K7...1&feature=plcp

Quote Originally Posted by gixxe_r View Post
    here is the video. i better see some thumbs up. kidding
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd3K7...1&feature=plcp
    thanks gixxe r ...i'll watch it as soon as i get home...the tube is blocked here at work...

i'm working on mine then i'll send it to you so you can post it up....

Thanks for sharing the video....
    Great first ride for me, forget the hands...my whole body was numb haha

SANI ------

I was cooking in my gear, I had a T-shirt, Turtle neck, then my riding jacket. Icon is the best, i wore same jacket in summer and fall last year. For summer, i just dump the liner.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom91 View Post
    Hey, that was me with the red kawi zx7, I had forgot that I had switched my tank to reserve and forgot to change it back to the on position, so by the time I figured that and got it started I had figured you guys were long gone!! Its all good, it was nice to meet you guys and hopefully I can join you on the next ride!!
    Nothing would have happened if you left it. Next time, just keep going until the next stop. You don't have to shut the bike off to do that either ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    Good ride. Did a couple of roads the opposite way from what I've done before and there were some I hadn't seen before.
    We did those once on the Waterdown run last year Thu. But I don't think you were there on that day. Anyways, good roads, the only problem is sat afternoon stupid cager traffic. That is the only issue.

I got home shortly after 4. 20 min later I walked outside of the house and the road is completely wet???? I go, lucky me ....

Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    We did those once on the Waterdown run last year Thu. But I don't think you were there on that day. Anyways, good roads, the only problem is sat afternoon stupid cager traffic. That is the only issue.

I got home shortly after 4. 20 min later I walked outside of the house and the road is completely wet???? I go, lucky me ....
    That's why I prefer the early morning rides...less cagers...less po po ssssss...

Quote Originally Posted by zoom91 View Post
    All good man...hope everything is alright! you missed a wicked ride...

Hey. Its looking really nice out.
    Anyone up for a ride right now? I wanna go ride, but it would be good to get out with a small group.
    let me know?
    I don't always Drink Beer... But when I do, I prefer to Drink a lot of it!
    Stay Drunk my Friends..

Hello all,

I am new to Milton. I am looking forward to meeting and getting out with y'all.

Cheers,

Lee

1 Gixxe_r
    2 Mr JJ
    3 Brasko
    4 1LTR-RR
    5 Darazcal
    6 Patty
    7 Hondahh (no promises...you know where to find us buddy)
    8 Tabs
    9 Oldboye
    10 Gjones4487 (may be)
    11 Thumperx

Add yourselves on the list if you are coming.

Messin around with some of the vids shot this past weekend...and some from last year...my first vid edit...LOL

Thanks for some of the vids gixxe r....

http://youtu.be/KUhVHxIp8bw

http://vimeo.com/38848114

Mike
    Last edited by darazcal; 03-20-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Hey guys,
    I was out for a ride today. It felt great but I'm still very awkward in the twisties. If you see me and i don't wave it's because I'm scared to let go of the handlebar at that moment. I'll need more practice before I can join you for a group ride.
    Mike