Milton Riders - Page 2

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Milton Riders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alright man. I may call in sick at work if I get tempted for April 30.

Nice meeting all ya guys great ride and thanks for leading Marvin.

Re: Milton Riders

Hopefully I will get to ride with you soon.

Patricia
    2010 Suzuki GSXR 750
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R (gone to a new home)
    2008 GS500F (gone to a new home)
    Milton, ON

In the country about 20 mins from Cambridge

Judging by your list of bikes there you must be Greg's wife??
    There is a bigger ride happening on the 30th, i'm not 100% sure if i will be there yet but it would be cool to see you there!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikegirl88 View Post
    Hopefully I will get to ride with you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie_laj View Post
    Judging by your list of bikes there you must be Greg's wife??
    There is a bigger ride happening on the 30th, i'm not 100% sure if i will be there yet but it would be cool to see you there!
    I was going to say the same....

Thanks for organizing the ride mike. Great turn out! Nice meeting all you guys.

like wise...wicked route!
    New to me for 2012.

If it's cool pls post vids and pics!

Thank you.

Mike

For sure mike.
    Tabs, now we know what to look out for in Burlington, maniac drivers! Why they always try to hit you? You are not doing anything wrong either just minding your own business and obeying all traffic laws.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxe_r View Post
    For sure mike.
    Tabs, now we know what to look out for in Burlington, maniac drivers! Why they always try to hit you? You are not doing anything wrong either just minding your own business and obeying all traffic laws.
    i know its getting ridiculous! while im trying to stay out of people blind spots old men seem to come shooting out of side streets wanting to share the lane with me. Also when im staying in a cars mirrors they stay in their lane perfectly happy and content with life but the second i speed up to pass them they all of a sudden get bored of their lane and want to come into mine while im looking right at them through their damn window! im really starting to understand why i always hear " ride like your invisible", because we really are apparently.

lol its really funny watching you dodge those people. You are a great rider very well aware of your surroundings. The other day this 18 wheeler nearly killed me, i was on the far left lane on the qew when all of a sudden he decides to make a lane change from middle to left lane where i was, pushed on to the shoulder. it was scary. anyway ride safe. let me know whats your daily schedule like in pm or text. Me and my buddy ride mostly during the morning till like 2pm. and sometimes in the evening if we are not working. i most work in the evenings. we could always have another biker with us it kinda gets boring just 2 of us.

lol its really funny watching you dodge those people. You are a great rider very well aware of your surroundings. The other day this 18 wheeler nearly killed me, i was on the far left lane on the qew when all of a sudden he decides to make a lane change from middle to left lane where i was, pushed on to the shoulder. it was scary. anyway ride safe. let me know whats your daily schedule like in pm or text. Me and my buddy ride mostly during the morning till like 2pm. and sometimes in the evening if we are not working. i most work in the evenings. we could always have another biker with us it kinda gets boring just 2 of us.
    holy crap man, i swear those trucks aren't even supposed to ever be in the far left lane. glad to hear your ok man that sounds scary as hell.

and ya im also almost out riding every nice day we get around that time as well so ill text u for sure man. just did twiss.guelph line, and 15 today. ill see you this saturday and we'll plan more frequent rides man. till then ride safe and keep away from those 18 wheelers and ill try to keep away from crazy drivers in Burlington!

Quote Originally Posted by tabs. View Post
    holy crap man, i swear those trucks aren't even supposed to ever be in the far left lane. glad to hear your ok man that sounds scary as hell.

and ya im also almost out riding every nice day we get around that time as well so ill text u for sure man. just did twiss.guelph line, and 15 today. ill see you this saturday and we'll plan more frequent rides man. till then ride safe and keep away from those 18 wheelers and ill try to keep away from crazy drivers in Burlington!
    I'm not sure if i would wanna ride with the two of yous anymore...LOL...jokes...

Ride Safe!

I hope nobody showed up at the spot. The rain ruined the day.
    Last edited by Recce; 05-30-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Monday may 30th between 10-11AM, anyone wanna join for a quick ride in and around Milton? Let me know.

Monday may 30th between 10-11AM, anyone wanna join for a quick ride in and around Milton? Let me know.
    Im in, i will text you tomorrow morning. usual spot im assuming?

any going to ride this week in the evening lets say anytime after 5ish?

Quote Originally Posted by tabs. View Post
    Im in, i will text you tomorrow morning. usual spot im assuming?
    Yo tabs, this ride turned out a mission. Mike won't have to feel bad about not having enough fuel for the ride cuz today I ran out of fuel on the highway. Tabs was kind enough to 2up to the gas station and back. I owe you big time brother!

Yo tabs, this ride turned out a mission. Mike won't have to feel bad about not having enough fuel for the ride cuz today I ran out of fuel on the highway. Tabs was kind enough to 2up to the gas station and back. I owe you big time brother!
    hahaha, no worries man just a funny situation. when you turned your hazards on i was like wth is this guy doing, and when u pointed at your gas tank i assumed you meant your going to stop for gas. its only when i heard that poor gsxr trying its best to keep you going i realized we had a problem lol. nonetheless, good ride today and the missions just make it even more interesting lol.

Guys if you guys are up for a quick ride today let me know...say around 2pm?