Gopro HD editing? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gopro HD editing?

Re: Gopro HD editing?

Hey OP,

Let me help you out, don't waist your money!

Do this go to this website.

www.torrents.to

In the search enter "Sony Vegas Pro 9"

Download this using a software called "Utorrent" You can also find this on the same website, just enter it in the search box.

Once You have Utorrent "its a green box with a caps white U as the logo or icon etc" all you do is click "dowload" but make sure to look at the seeding and comments to be sure its a good one you're downloading, trust me its simple stuff, once to see the download page pop up it will show what program to use, simply right click mouse and or click open, and the program will automatically start downloading in your Utorrent, once its fully downloaded all you do is open Utorrent, and right click open files and copy or past them into a folder on your desktop, you will have to follow a process of instaling to get the full unloakc version, but at the end of the day you will have $700 fully working legit editing software for free, the serial numbers provided are legal as they are used by people who bought the software then uploaded it up for free, or you can always use a serial generator.

I've made many professional level videos, on the side just as a hobby like riding i've got lots of amazing pictures and videos using the simplest tools.

Good Luck, and save your money for somthing better!

Final cut Pro X was just demoed....it's a game changer
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno636 View Post
    Final cut Pro X was just demoed....it's a game changer
    Interesting... I'll have to check into that. I wish Final Cut would get more keyboard commands like Avid as using a mouse to cut and drag is such a slow method of editing. Maybe its just the 13 years of Avid experience but I find final cut painful when I jump from one to the other.