The Toy Hauler (www.thetoyhauler.ca)

Thread: The Toy Hauler (www.thetoyhauler.ca)

Thumbs up The Toy Hauler (www.thetoyhauler.ca)

I was in a bind, track day coming up, new suspension on bike, need some service - no trailer.

Who can I call; I search the forums and grabbed a couple of numbers.

Chris calls me back, in a reasonable amount of time. The guy is super patient and accommodating. We arrange a time and agree on an EXTREMELY reasonable price!

He shows up at precisely the time he said he would. On monday, one of the coldest days this year! Loads my bike up, clean, simple and safe.

Delivers my bike to the shop and calls me to let me know they have it. He also suggested I call and talk to them; he didn't feel confident that they were completely up to speed on what needed to be done!

I can't say enough about the service: courteous, punctual, an extreme eye for detail.

So, if you need some help moving your bike, in any season! don't hesitate call Chris at 416-970-4060. I now have him on speed dial!

Re: The Toy Hauler (www.thetoyhauler.ca)

+1 - Lined Chris up through e-mail to pick my bike up from our storage locker when we bought a new house. Very professional and courteous to deal with, prompt replies through e-mail, and was even early for the pickup.

He was very careful when loading my bike, and double-checked all tie downs.

Feel the price to transport from Oakville to Mississauga was very reasonable, and would highly recommend his services. Will also be keeping him in my contact list for the future.
    "The only way out is through"

Quote Originally Posted by whtlne View Post
    I was in a bind, track day coming up, new suspension on bike, need some service - no trailer.

Who can I call; I search the forums and grabbed a couple of numbers.

Chris calls me back, in a reasonable amount of time. The guy is super patient and accommodating. We arrange a time and agree on an EXTREMELY reasonable price!

He shows up at precisely the time he said he would. On monday, one of the coldest days this year! Loads my bike up, clean, simple and safe.

Delivers my bike to the shop and calls me to let me know they have it. He also suggested I call and talk to them; he didn't feel confident that they were completely up to speed on what needed to be done!

I can't say enough about the service: courteous, punctual, an extreme eye for detail.

So, if you need some help moving your bike, in any season! don't hesitate call Chris at 416-970-4060. I now have him on speed dial!
    Thanks Ritchard ..

Let me know when its ready from Z1, and ill grab it for you again.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruzza View Post
    +1 - Lined Chris up through e-mail to pick my bike up from our storage locker when we bought a new house. Very professional and courteous to deal with, prompt replies through e-mail, and was even early for the pickup.

He was very careful when loading my bike, and double-checked all tie downs.

Feel the price to transport from Oakville to Mississauga was very reasonable, and would highly recommend his services. Will also be keeping him in my contact list for the future.
    Thanks again,

Good luck with the new house too!
    www.thetoyhauler.ca

If you guys dont mind, could you guys also put the price aswell? How much would it cost (average) to haul a bike to the closest mechanic?

Quote Originally Posted by Sushii View Post
    If you guys dont mind, could you guys also put the price aswell? How much would it cost (average) to haul a bike to the closest mechanic?
    you would have to call Chris directly, he will ballpark you a figure over the phone. i can guarantee you will be pleased with the service and the cost! you get much more than you pay for and way more than you expect!

call Chris at 416-970-4060

Your best to call me to get a quote directly. I dont post up prices at all ..

Thanks.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Your best to call me to get a quote directly. I dont post up prices at all ..

Thanks.
    Added you to my contact list, so if i need towing, i'll be sure to call you first XD.

Also, on your site under services you dont seem to list Automobiles as a service, do you not tow cars?

Added you to my contact list, so if i need towing, i'll be sure to call you first XD.

Also, on your site under services you dont seem to list Automobiles as a service, do you not tow cars?
    Nope. I get asked that on ocassion, but not something im interested in pursuing.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca

Chris, the time's almost upon us.. We still don't have a coherent plan but it'll be sometime over the next 3 weeks.. Most likely more than a week, less than 2. I'll let you know as soon as we have a proper game plan
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Chris, the time's almost upon us.. We still don't have a coherent plan but it'll be sometime over the next 3 weeks.. Most likely more than a week, less than 2. I'll let you know as soon as we have a proper game plan
    No worries,

March is already shaping up to be pretty busy. If you can give me at least a weeks notice prior ..
    www.thetoyhauler.ca

Definitely a phone number to save in the phone book. Great guy with great service +1

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    No worries,

March is already shaping up to be pretty busy. If you can give me at least a weeks notice prior ..
    PM sent
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    Definitely a phone number to save in the phone book. Great guy with great service +1
    Thanks bro ..

And got your PM Firestart ..
    www.thetoyhauler.ca

to give you an idea of how good Chris' prices are, he picked up my bike from north bay for more than $700 LESS than i was quoted by other companies. Ya can't beat that with a bat!
    It's ok to excuse some ignorance, as we all haven't experienced the same things in life...
    And some people are really "so good" that, maybe you can excuse a bit a arrogance.
    But, one thing that you can never excuse, is arrogant ignorance.....

Quote Originally Posted by manuel hung View Post
    to give you an idea of how good Chris' prices are, he picked up my bike from north bay for more than $700 LESS than i was quoted by other companies. Ya can't beat that with a bat!
    LOL. Thanks bro .. the name change threw me off.

Hope everything is good ..
    www.thetoyhauler.ca

best mover. period.

Great prices, excellent service, punctual with time and careful with your bike. Chris will be moving my bikes everytime I am not riding them to the destination.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/signaturepics/sigpic29682_1.gif

I was not a part of that class.

QUARTER LITRE WITH CHEESE

did i mention he's the best? period.
    Last edited by ride2rideagain; 03-06-2011 at 02:17 AM. Reason: he's the best
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/signaturepics/sigpic29682_1.gif

I was not a part of that class.

QUARTER LITRE WITH CHEESE