Hope she doesn't ride with him again. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hope she doesn't ride with him again.

Re: Hope she doesn't ride with him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Try not to target fixate when this is riding infront of you.
    That factory sticker on the side of the frame ruins the look of the bike.....its all I can target fixate at!

GTA-M. Your best bang for the entertainment buck.
    What feels better than banking a motorcycle over into a corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom01 View Post
    First off relax before you hit the floor due to heart failure. If you could read I said everyone has given me a different answer. Second, yeah I have had a close call but usually due to other motorist. Thrird, your explanation makes the most sense however I can't say that I've pushed myself that hard and put myself in that situation, I ride in the road not the track so I don't see Rhodes blistering speeds very often at all. Now take a deep breath before you pass out.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Get some track time. Street bikes, motocross, etc. Sooner or later you will have an "ohhhhhh F***!" moment and see what's being said to you.
    I never thought I would target fixate either until I got out to the track and pushed myself. Get a little bit out of my comfort zone and end up making a really dumb mistake by fixating on what I didn't want to do.
    I've realized if I relax and trust myself I can get the bike to do what I want it to do. After enough times you train your brain to work how it needs to and you will naturally make instant decisions to react properly... But it takes some time.

Track time is invaluable. Even doing one of those trail tours on dirt bikes will teach you a few things when you're ripping it up in 5th gear amongst the trees, rocks, stumps, etc.

I don't know your experience level, but get out there and have some fun trying different things. I ride street, motocross and sleds and they each have techniques that are specific to their own domain, but lots of it transfers from one to the next, especially with training your mind how to react to spontaneous situations.

I wish everyone could get out there to an MX track and trails as a beginner.

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    I wish everyone could get out there to an MX track and trails as a beginner.
    +1 What he said.
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

judging by the slap in the head, this guy is just a fail in everything he does in life, it's like she expected it lol

before ride;

guy-PLEASE come on my bike this time
    girl-you're gunna crash
    guy-NO I SWEAR i won't crash...again
    girl-i don't wanna die
    guy-PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE just this once!
    girl-if you roll around on the ground like a little girl i'm just gunna stare at you
    guy-AWESOME! lets roll
    It's ok to excuse some ignorance, as we all haven't experienced the same things in life...
    And some people are really "so good" that, maybe you can excuse a bit a arrogance.
    But, one thing that you can never excuse, is arrogant ignorance.....