50 Stunt/ ESD mfg

Thread: 50 Stunt/ ESD mfg

50 Stunt/ ESD mfg

Hey guy's, I've been dealing with Ryan at 50 Stunt lately and have to say it's been awesome to deal with him. He has great products on sale right now for all your 50's. Anyways, thought I would just post this to let everyone know. You can also buy ESD pegs through him for both street bikes and pit bikes and are incredible quality. I believe Johnny runs these as well on his bikes(not 100% sure). Just thought I would pass this along because it's hard to find good people to deal with.

RecKLeSS 600

Re: 50 Stunt/ ESD mfg

Anyone running the rear pegs for their 50? I was going to get a set but have heard that the weight from standing on them for doing wheelies and such can wear wheel bearings unusually fast?! Yes, no? Advice, thanks.
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

I'm running rear pegs on my CRF 70. I've never heard of increased bearing wear though.

Ryan Moore has been awesome ever since I bought my first bunch of parts from him years ago, its amazing that he does everything all by himself from design, machining, right down to packing and shipping your parts order . And still answers your Emails personally within a few hours every time Ive ordered. His shop is amazing, his parts quality, and he really has his business together...Top notch parts and service every time!

I believe Ryan Moore is a member on the supermotojunkie forum.

Quote Originally Posted by You Know View Post
    Anyone running the rear pegs for their 50? I was going to get a set but have heard that the weight from standing on them for doing wheelies and such can wear wheel bearings unusually fast?! Yes, no? Advice, thanks.
    I have never had a problem like that or even heard of someone having that problem, make sure your ****** is tight and your good to go

worn wheel bearings from pegs?

Good to know noone has had troubles, guess I was given some incorrect info. Thanks fellas.
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

Re: worn wheel bearings from pegs?

Have had my rear pegs on my 50 for 2 years and never had a problem.
    50 stunt makes great products.