USA insurance - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: USA insurance

Re: USA insurance

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    People in Calgary tell me they have the worst drivers and I tell them they haven't seen Brampton drivers yet.
    Statistically speaking, Brampton is home to some of the worst drivers in Canada.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    Statistically speaking, Brampton is home to some of the worst drivers in Canada.
    lol don't need statistic to know Brampton drivers are evil. Got plenty of first hand experience. Everyday getting cut off at least once from someone coming out of the plaza. Impatient drivers cutting the line by driving into oncoming traffic lanes.

Here in Calgary people literally stop dead in the middle of the street when they see on-coming cars and let the person turn and at stop signs. You'd get honked and shown the finger in Toronto for doing that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    lol don't need statistic to know Brampton drivers are evil. Got plenty of first hand experience. Everyday getting cut off at least once from someone coming out of the plaza. Impatient drivers cutting the line by driving into oncoming traffic lanes.

Here in Calgary people literally stop dead in the middle of the street when they see on-coming cars and let the person turn and at stop signs. You'd get honked and shown the finger in Toronto for doing that lol.
    Even GTA versus non-GTA, you will notice a huge difference. Often in the smaller towns, people are so polite that they're annoying and hold people up (such as letting you go at a four-way stop, even though they have the right of way).
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)