Amateur Superbike in Nationals for 2011

Thread: Amateur Superbike in Nationals for 2011

Amateur Superbike in Nationals for 2011

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=42843

Now i have the opportunity to ride in a National. Shannonville Pro Track is my favourite!

Re: Amateur Superbike in Nationals for 2011

Go Fluffy!!!
    2011 R.A.C.E. Middleweight Twins Champion
    www.bulletmotoracing.com
    Thanks to: Motovan, Durham Top Quality Collision, Hindle exhausts, OGK Kabuto Helmets, Vortex Racing, Impact Safe-T-Armor, Suzuki of Newmarket and Orion Motorsports

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=42843

Now i have the opportunity to ride in a National. Shannonville Pro Track is my favourite!
    can you show me around pro track ??i have never done it

I likely could do that.

Last edited by Rob; 12-29-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    www.bulletmotoracing.com
    Thanks to: Motovan, Durham Top Quality Collision, Hindle exhausts, OGK Kabuto Helmets, Vortex Racing, Impact Safe-T-Armor, Suzuki of Newmarket and Orion Motorsports

What qualifications do you need to compete in this class? Can someone help in specifics in entering in this class? I'm racing in SOAR but would really love to compete in a national or two. I'm assuming bike requirements would be the same as usuall but is there anything else?
    The Thistle #391

Quote Originally Posted by bent391 View Post
    What qualifications do you need to compete in this class? Can someone help in specifics in entering in this class? I'm racing in SOAR but would really love to compete in a national or two. I'm assuming bike requirements would be the same as usuall but is there anything else?
    more money.

you're SOAR license(or any other roadrace license) will qualify you to enter.

You just need a RACE license...that's it. Bike requirements are the same, the only thing they really care about at National tech inspection is proper placement of series stickers.
    www.bulletmotoracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    You just need a RACE license...that's it. Bike requirements are the same, the only thing they really care about at National tech inspection is proper placement of series stickers.
    ......... well, Ummmmmmm ........... Mosport on a 165HP 1000cc Superbike ........I'm thinking some experience might be warranted, but hey just say'n ........ you need to think about the National 600 class unless of course you have the required talent........ then, good luck. BG

What about the required equipment on the bike? Is there a requirement to run a specific type of electronics? (DynoJet) or can you run other brands and just put the required decals on? What is requirments for a RACE license? Thanks for the help?
    The Thistle #391

Dynojet or "KIT" are the only electronics packages allowed(put a power commander sticker on whatever else you have and don't tell anyone)

your SOAR license makes you eligible for a RACE license, no other requirements.

All the info you need is on the Canadian Superbike website(google is your friend)

http://www.cdnsuperbike.com/index.ph...d=56&Itemid=50