Jevco Contact?

Thread: Jevco Contact?

Jevco Contact?

Anybody that is insured with JEVCO, which broker do you guys use?

I keep trying to get a hold of somebody to give me a quote but I can never reach anyone.
    any contacts you have with any broker that deals with JEVCO please let me know, thanks

Re: Jevco Contact?

Avi Singh

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...7401-Avi-Singh

Direct. 416-936-6171
    email. avi@csib.org

Insurance for your life, home, automobile and anything else that matters.

Avi is no longer writing bike insurance, he did however refer me to Shane McCarthy... great guy, gave me a quote in minutes and beat PRIMMUM BY 50 %.....

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    Avi is no longer writing bike insurance, he did however refer me to Shane McCarthy... great guy, gave me a quote in minutes and beat PRIMMUM BY 50 %.....
    Oh sorry, didn't know.

Banned

He's writing life policy now i think. got a call the other day.

Jevco - Southland insurance
    Phillip (Phil) Vale
    Sleeping is my drug,
    My bed is my dealer,
    and my alarm clock
    is the police.

I'm with Jim (last name???) at Bickerton Insurance brokers- offices in Kingston and Gananoque - but did it all over the phone. CAA seems to deal Jevco, too.

I use Dalton Timmis, All the people there are extremely helpful!
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

john duffy. info is on the forum
    2008 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2009 Triumph Street Triple
    2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
    2004 Yamaha YZ-125
    2002 Yamaha TTR-225
    2001 Yamaha TTR-125L

I was with Avi and AFIK, still am. Up for renewal though, so it might be a good idea to get in touch with him just to make sure
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    I was with Avi and AFIK, still am. Up for renewal though, so it might be a good idea to get in touch with him just to make sure
    The policy will still be written with the same brokerage -- it's just that Avi is no longer handling your policy, but rather another sales associate within the same brokerage.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by YZFrider View Post
    I'm with Jim (last name???) at Bickerton Insurance brokers- offices in Kingston and Gananoque - but did it all over the phone. CAA seems to deal Jevco, too.
    CAA seems like a good choice since apparently you can get up to 15% off your insurance quote if you have a CAA plus membership which for most of us would pay for the membership and then some. But some of their sales people don't know what they're doing with quotes. They quoted me $7,770 for a ninja 500 and said that the ninja 250 would be just a bit lower than that. They think (more like 'just him') jevco surcharges all "sport" bikes 400%. But i remember calling them many many months ago and a lady gave me a quote consistent with Southland Insurance and John Duffy. I'm not sure what I should have told the guy, i asked him to double check and he insisted there was no mistake lol. I guess this is why we shop around.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    CAA seems like a good choice since apparently you can get up to 15% off your insurance quote if you have a CAA plus membership which for most of us would pay for the membership and then some. But some of their sales people don't know what they're doing with quotes. They quoted me $7,770 for a ninja 500 and said that the ninja 250 would be just a bit lower than that. They think (more like 'just him') jevco surcharges all "sport" bikes 400%. But i remember calling them many many months ago and a lady gave me a quote consistent with Southland Insurance and John Duffy. I'm not sure what I should have told the guy, i asked him to double check and he insisted there was no mistake lol. I guess this is why we shop around.
    CAA is it's own insurance company that will have completely different rates and rules compared to Jevco.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    CAA is it's own insurance company that will have completely different rates and rules compared to Jevco.
    It seems so but they claim to be a broker for Jevco. They're even listed on Jevco's broker list at http://www.jevco.ca/JEVCOWeb/jevcoweb_findbroker.jsp
    Unless they only quote for jevco for certain things and other things like vehicle insurance they do on their own. I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    It seems so but they claim to be a broker for Jevco. They're even listed on Jevco's broker list at http://www.jevco.ca/JEVCOWeb/jevcoweb_findbroker.jsp
    Unless they only quote for jevco for certain things and other things like vehicle insurance they do on their own. I have no idea
    Oh, perhaps I was wrong then -- I always thought that CAA underwrote their own policies. Perhaps they are just a broker. Thanks