July 25-26 • Calabogie VIP
    July 30-August 2 • Calabogie
    August 15-17 • Mosport
    August 20-23 • Calabogie
    August 27-28 • Calabogie
    August 29-30 • Calabogie VIP
    September 10-13 • Calabogie
    September 19 • Long

New 2011 pricing to follow and registration will open Dec 10th at the Toronto Motorcycle Show.
    Pro 6 Cycle Inc.
    871 Kipling Ave Etobicoke ON M8Z 5H1
    TF 1-866-789-PRO6 P 416-231-8829
    W www.pro6cycle.com
    E info@pro6cycle.com
    Twitter badge @Pro6Cycle

Re: 2011 Pro 6 Cycle Trackday Schedule

Anyone have any more information on the Calabogie "VIP" days? Just trying to plan out my calendar for next season.

Kevin, The VIP days are open track, meaning no groups. They will be open session, with a max number of registered riders for the day. Only red and the faster end of yellow riders will participate as the day will operate under red group passing rules. Similar to TSBK days at Tremblant, we will approve all riders wishing to participate. Lunch will be included, as is with all of our days again this year, and we are working on dinner as well.
    We are just wrapping up the pricing and discount structures and will have them posted tomorrow. I'm sure everyone will be happy with what we have done.
    Im working on a press release for next year also which will outline the VIP days in detail as well as our new partners for next season.
    Email me if you have anymore questions and I'll be happy to help you out. trackdays@pro6cycleDOTcom
    See you at the show- we have some really cool swag for riders booking at the show this year!

Sheena

Quote Originally Posted by MaSheena View Post
    Kevin, The VIP days are open track, meaning no groups. They will be open session, with a max number of registered riders for the day. Only red and the faster end of yellow riders will participate as the day will operate under red group passing rules. Similar to TSBK days at Tremblant, we will approve all riders wishing to participate. Lunch will be included, as is with all of our days again this year, and we are working on dinner as well.
    We are just wrapping up the pricing and discount structures and will have them posted tomorrow. I'm sure everyone will be happy with what we have done.
    Im working on a press release for next year also which will outline the VIP days in detail as well as our new partners for next season.
    Email me if you have anymore questions and I'll be happy to help you out. trackdays@pro6cycleDOTcom
    See you at the show- we have some really cool swag for riders booking at the show this year!

Sheena
    Awesome, thanks for the quick response. I appreciate. And I will definitely see you at the show. I will most likely be there sometime Friday afternoon.

Thanks again, already excited for the new season.