24 turning 25.. wait or not to wait for cheaper insurance? need advice - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24 turning 25.. wait or not to wait for cheaper insurance? need advice

Re: 24 turning 25.. wait or not to wait for cheaper insurance? need advice

Quote Originally Posted by cheeser View Post
    im with state farm and buddy told me if i lived just west of mississauga, so oakville and what not my rate would almost be cut in half! such a joke. i pay 300 and change a month when riding but 20 a month for fire and theft.
    You live in an area surrounded by idiotic drivers and greedy people when filing a claim. Chances are good that someone who lives in an area filled with idiotic drivers and greedy people will be an idiotic driver and greedy themselves (not that I'm implying anything here )
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

Re: 24 turning 25.. wait or not to wait for cheaper insurance? need advice

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    You live in an area surrounded by idiotic drivers and greedy people when filing a claim. Chances are good that someone who lives in an area filled with idiotic drivers and greedy people will be an idiotic driver and greedy themselves (not that I'm implying anything here )

chance are i was born here and would rather stay home for now then have to pay a mortgage
    07 Suzuki GSX-R 600