A Biker Halloween

Thread: A Biker Halloween

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

A Biker Halloween

Hope you guys had a great one. I would've done an intro shot with some actual riding...but I had the closest close call EVER and was still a bit shook. Play it in 480p!

Warning: this might be 4:32 seconds of your life that you'll never get back.

You guys are brave if you can handle wearing full leathers + full-face.

I'm sure it's cliche, but did anyone go as bikers?
    Last edited by knowledge; 11-01-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Re: A Biker Halloween

I find a lot less houses are giving out treats nowadays, at least in my community compared to when I went trick-or-treating as a kid. Only one house on my street had decorations and a pumpkin, most of the houses had their lights turned off and no one home, or at least pretended to not be home.

+1 for keeping the festive spirit alive for the kids.

I still want 4:32 of my life back though.

Sidenote: Were you wearing a ski mask or something underneath the helmet? If you're not I'm just curious what helmet you're wearing, seems to cover up more of your face than most full face helmets I've seen, looks warm and good for colder weather.

awee ur so cute lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Azechi View Post
    I find a lot less houses are giving out treats nowadays, at least in my community compared to when I went trick-or-treating as a kid. Only one house on my street had decorations and a pumpkin, most of the houses had their lights turned off and no one home, or at least pretended to not be home.

It really depends on the neighborhood. If the street has lots of kids a and children on it tends to be more Halloween-friendly. Mature neighborhoods with predominately older or senior residents don't get in the spirit (who can blame them after likely 30 years of giving out candy, it gets old.)

Remember when you were growing up your street likely was buzzing with kids, now they are grown up, and likely moved on - while their parents lost interest in supporting an event that is no longer relevant to heir household. It's a cycle.

omg what was that!!! hilarious!!!
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Please help me reach my goal in raising money for a great cause.
    Here is the link to my Ride For Site page.
    Thank-you =)

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx...onID%3d1326806

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge View Post
    I'm sure it's cliche, but did anyone go as bikers?
    last year i did.
    '04 CBR1000RR

i love progressive house

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

Quote Originally Posted by Azechi View Post

I still want 4:32 of my life back though.

Sidenote: Were you wearing a ski mask or something underneath the helmet? If you're not I'm just curious what helmet you're wearing, seems to cover up more of your face than most full face helmets I've seen, looks warm and good for colder weather.
    I don't think it's just you. I've sort of noticed the same thing. I don't know, I guess people are losing interest for it. My parents only bought like 3 or 4 boxes of chips & we still have some left over. A couple of years ago, that wouldn't have been enough. I remember that people in my neighbourhood used to give out teddy bears. Things have really changed.

I'm gonna try and convince my friends to give out treats and put something together next year. I sort of feel bad 'cause their Halloween doesn't seem half as enjoyable as mine used to be. The children; somebody please think of the children!!!!!

& it's a shoei rf-1000. That thing is an optional accessory called a breath guard (although I swear it fogs up more with that thing on). But I guess it sort of does keep your face a little more warm 'cause your hot breath has less space to move around to.

Quote Originally Posted by SamC View Post
    awee ur so cute lmao
    Thanks. If you think that's cute, you should see me with my helmet off . Haha...just playing.
    Actually, I'm not not kidding

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge View Post
    I don't think it's just you. I've sort of noticed the same thing. I don't know, I guess people are losing interest for it. My parents only bought like 3 or 4 boxes of chips & we still have some left over. A couple of years ago, that wouldn't have been enough. I remember that people in my neighbourhood used to give out teddy bears. Things have really changed.

I'm gonna try and convince my friends to give out treats and put something together next year. I sort of feel bad 'cause their Halloween doesn't seem half as enjoyable as mine used to be. The children; somebody please think of the children!!!!!

& it's a shoei rf-1000. That thing is an optional accessory called a breath guard (although I swear it fogs up more with that thing on). But I guess it sort of does keep your face a little more warm 'cause your hot breath has less space to move around to.

Thanks. If you think that's cute, you should see me with my helmet off . Haha...just playing.
    Actually, I'm not not kidding
    aweee lmaoo i believe you but im not gunna lie...you could say i have a "thing" for helmets lol

I wasn't dressed as a biker but most people who didn't know who I was thought I was some sort of biker highway patrol. I was dressed as Mad Max so I could see where the confusion came from; black leather pants, black leather boots, black leather motorcycle jacket and a badge...

ya man, when I was a kid the streets would be packed on haloween and almost every house was handing out candy, nice to see people keeping the haloween spirit going. If I was home I would have handed out candy even tho I detest children, haloween is such a badass holiday sucks to see it lose popularity.. christmas is overrated. good music too!
    former: 2006 sv650s (sold)
    current: 2009 r6

"You need to stop suckin back the ballserade, to much salt can be toxic."

I think Halloween has suffered the same fate as Christmas, at least in the GTA; massive influx of immigrants who don't observe, coupled with political correctness gone mad. Did you know some schools now refer to Halloween as Black&Orange Day, lest they offend someone? What kid is going to be offended by free candy!?!
    I wave to everybody. Just not you.

Quote Originally Posted by matted View Post
    I wasn't dressed as a biker but most people who didn't know who I was thought I was some sort of biker highway patrol. I was dressed as Mad Max so I could see where the confusion came from; black leather pants, black leather boots, black leather motorcycle jacket and a badge...
    ummm...wasn't Max highway patrol???

the Main Force Patrol (MFP), the Federal highway police unit,

Quote Originally Posted by Riceburner View Post
    ummm...wasn't Max highway patrol???
    hahaha. Good point!

But he wasn't a biker... maybe next year I'll dress as Goose