Newby - Peterborough - Wagmar - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newby - Peterborough - Wagmar

Re: bump for jumps?

Quote Originally Posted by ics_dunnon1 View Post
    not doubting his skill.. jus his attitude. beef? from so long ago probably who cares??.... starboyz r wash nowa days anyway... baggy pants r out!! lol, its like east vs west, pac n biggie, ugly rat bike vs show n shine, ho's vs bros..
    in the end honda r jus ugly.. n thts it.. but better than a suzuki at least.. at least we share the hate on company owners tht get us kicked out or the tht jus wont let us ride in a safe controlled enviroment..
    i agree, i think we should all just ride...together, stuntings to small to have beef, espesh in the GTA
    Born 2 Ride

K4L = BNA syndicate!!

Dunn your 636 is looking gangster streetfightered out! Saw some pics on facebook. Braaaap!

Has anyone seen the vids from TIU in Buffalo?! Some serious murder going on down there we should figure out the border situation and go ride there!

YO F4I's for life! most beautiful pieces of metal ever made imo, i talk to Behn from buffalo quite a bit, hes been asking when we can get together for a weekend session!!

let me set the record straight here....my post on this thread had nothing to do with hate...just an observation...i just found it surprising that wagmar posted some sick riding pics..(hes only been riding for a couple months and this is his first streetbike/stuntbike) and no one had anything to say? just seems to me that the only way to get any recognition on this site is to have a powdercoated bike with all the money bits to accompany it...and hey to each his own...i have nothing against a pretty bike i would have a stunt bike made completely out of carbon fibre and Ti if i could afford it. but the reality of it is that i dont have the money to blow on none essential parts for my stuntbike. my stuntbike is nothing more than what i need on it to ride it the way i do and nothing more..i refer to my bike as a piece of ***** myself so nothing anyone says about it can put it down any further than i do myself.. as far as this Beef BS...i wasnt the one who made it personal.....i made a joke that i thought was funny...some people didnt find it as funny but thats not here nor there. i personally do not like the f4i stay that i joked about and at the worst it was a bad review of a product.. if you are going to be making products for a consumer market you are going to have to be able to take a bad review...products and business' are poorly reviewed on this site all the time and you dont see the product manufactures making threats and making it personal...especially friends that had nothing to do with the design or manufacturing of the product in question. i understand that u guys are standing behind your boy but hating on me because i dont like your boy??....whatever...it makes no difference to me...but anyone who knows me knows that i am always willing to give my help in anyway that i can with this stunt game... i dont hate on anyone for no reason... i have been doing this longer than just about anyone in the area and stunting has takin me from cali to florida and a lot of places in between, done shows with jason britton, starboyz, warren james, jbeats, kyle woods, vertical joe, etc...so those who want to question my ability to get paid doing this... i will gladly compare resumes with anyone from this province. and u guys are talking about random hate...whats with the starboyz comment?? they are one of the originals still in this stunt business and make a full time good ***** living doing this. they might not be on the cutting edge of the monkey tricks that go on these days but thats not what they are about...they paid thier dues a long time ago...no one in this country is even on the same plain as they are..they have lives built on stunting...i dont see that from anyone else in the area...so i cant understand where that comment came from....just seems like random hate from no where to me...

im not trying to start a fight or debate just givin my side..i do agree with wagmar when he said that this stunt scene is way to small for all this hate...i will leave it at that
    Last edited by BnASoldier; 11-05-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    let me set the record straight here....my post on this thread had nothing to do with hate...just an observation...i just found it surprising that wagmar posted some sick riding pics..(hes only been riding for a couple months and this is his first streetbike/stuntbike) and no one had anything to say? just seems to me that the only way to get any recognition on this site is to have a powdercoated bike with all the money bits to accompany it...and hey to each his own...i have nothing against a pretty bike i would have a stunt bike made completely out of carbon fibre and Ti if i could afford it. but the reality of it is that i dont have the money to blow on none essential parts for my stuntbike. my stuntbike is nothing more than what i need on it to ride it the way i do and nothing more..i refer to my bike as a piece of ***** myself so nothing anyone says about it can put it down any further than i do myself.. as far as this Beef BS...i wasnt the one who made it personal.....i made a joke that i thought was funny...some people didnt find it as funny but thats not here nor there. i personally do not like the f4i stay that i joked about and at the worst it was a bad review of a product.. if you are going to be making products for a consumer market you are going to have to be able to take a bad review...products and business' are poorly reviewed on this site all the time and you dont see the product manufactures making threats and making it personal...especially friends that had nothing to do with the design or manufacturing of the product in question. i understand that u guys are standing behind your boy but hating on me because i dont like your boy??....whatever...it makes no difference to me...but anyone who knows me knows that i am always willing to give my help in anyway that i can with this stunt game... i dont hate on anyone for no reason... i have been doing this longer than just about anyone in the area and stunting has takin me from cali to florida and a lot of places in between, done shows with jason britton, starboyz, warren james, jbeats, kyle woods, vertical joe, etc...so those who want to question my ability to get paid doing this... i will gladly compare resumes with anyone from this province. and u guys are talking about random hate...whats with the starboyz comment?? they are one of the originals still in this stunt business and make a full time good ***** living doing this. they might not be on the cutting edge of the monkey tricks that go on these days but thats not what they are about...they paid thier dues a long time ago...no one in this country is even on the same plain as they are..they have lives built on stunting...i dont see that from anyone else in the area...so i cant understand where that comment came from....just seems like random hate from no where to me...

im not trying to start a fight or debate just givin my side..i do agree with wagmar when he said that this stunt scene is way to small for all this hate...i will leave it at that
    props bro...
    Born 2 Ride

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    K4L = BNA syndicate!!

Dunn your 636 is looking gangster streetfightered out! Saw some pics on facebook. Braaaap!

Has anyone seen the vids from TIU in Buffalo?! Some serious murder going on down there we should figure out the border situation and go ride there!

thanx cj... changd it up a slice... i guess bna dnt like ur bike? or its ok cuz its a hondoo..
    ftp

poor u... honestly as a city boy joke... it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kawasaki_logo.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	22837seems tht f4i is the only stunt bike out in the sticks... ita like f4i come street fighter n beatup in the boons so 4 life cuz??? am i wrong? haha Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skyline.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	22836 4 lyf!!
    ftp

lol longer?
    i hear wat ur sayin.. but! u r directing tht towards people and u cnt say u arent.. all ur post r directin towards them..so all i can say is yes my boy sells an amazing product for kawi... the front end of a honda is different size n style completly, so they do look box!! bt u r sain the dnt do the job? and save the whole frnt end of ur bike if it flips? if u dnt care for him or them? dnt even write anythin... nones writin bout ur bike, or wagmar bike... y u always talkin bout them? powdercoat this and clean this and sick tht? u ridw ur piece of ****.. and thts it, in the winter we spend time and money on or bikes.. why u care? so thts y u do make it personal... jus the other side sees as a waste of his day to write back to u... so i sit here smoke my ting n reply my opinon, im not stickin up for any of them.. i dnt even like one myself but i aint writin sh** bout him... like i said u seemed cool, jus dnt kno u so... starboyz ya i grew up riding watchin them las vegas xtreme pauly d mann... but they r done for the mainstream, u kno tht.. KKstyle, guru, teach, jorian.. new age!
    and tht is my debate
    ftp

Quote Originally Posted by ics_dunnon1 View Post
    lol longer?
    i hear wat ur sayin.. but! u r directing tht towards people and u cnt say u arent.. all ur post r directin towards them..so all i can say is yes my boy sells an amazing product for kawi... the front end of a honda is different size n style completly, so they do look box!! bt u r sain the dnt do the job? and save the whole frnt eflips?nd of ur bike if it if u dnt care for him or them? dnt even write anythin... nones writin bout ur bike, or wagmar bike... y u always talkin bout them? powdercoat this and clean this and sick tht? u ridw ur piece of ****.. and thts it, in the winter we spend time and money on or bikes.. why u care? so thts y u do make it personal... jus the other side sees as a waste of his day to write back to u... so i sit here smoke my ting n reply my opinon, im not stickin up for any of them.. i dnt even like one myself but i aint writin sh** bout him... like i said u seemed cool, jus dnt kno u so... starboyz ya i grew up riding watchin them las vegas xtreme pauly d mann... but they r done for the mainstream, u kno tht.. KKstyle, guru, teach, jorian.. new age!
    and tht is my debate
    wow, did it take anyone else like 20 min to read this and understand what hes saying?? not trying to hate here, just an observation. and whats with all this East Vs West? One guy in the East makes a comment about someone in the west and it seems like people in the west get all ******,... Seems like people need to lighten up around here

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoholic View Post
    wow, did it take anyone else like 20 min to read this and understand what hes saying?? not trying to hate here, just an observation. and whats with all this East Vs West? One guy in the East makes a comment about someone in the west and it seems like people in the west get all ******,... Seems like people need to lighten up around here
    thnx for ur input.. but everything is good... maybe u should jus read the post, and comment on the ones u kno about..
    ftp

Lol, I know that parking lot from the first couple pics. Would be cool to come out and watch you do your thing.

2 weeks?!.. I guess riding with others you progress faster.. I haven't practiced at all this year cause of no one to ride with but I can tell you I wasn't at that level after 2 weeks, **** I was never! at that level haha

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer264 View Post
    Lol, I know that parking lot from the first couple pics. Would be cool to come out and watch you do your thing.
    yo brewer, riding is coming to a slow down with this weather. Usally try to get out on the weekends at the spot cause its empty. Hard to say when Ill be there.
    Born 2 Ride

Awesome dude.I really like your stunts and i have never seen such like that before.Hope to get more pictures from you soon..

BUMP!!! for going through withdrawl with this weather.............we need to organzie some type of indoor/ covered spot in the GTA
    Born 2 Ride