Winter Storage and Service ??!!!

Thread: Winter Storage and Service ??!!!

Winter Storage and Service ??!!!

Hi people!

ok... call me crazy... but I just find it easier to dealer store/service my Yammy 1300T for the winter. I had it at EnvyRides the past two winters (hmmm,,, please... no Envy bashing ...) but obviously need a different place to keep it this winter....

for those who do store their rides at a dealer (so you can pick up a clean and serviced bike in the spring and who aren't too lazy or dumb to change their own oil/reg and warranty maintenance and do not have room in their unheated garage to keep it).... who is the best?.. lol.. and what do they cost?!!

thanks in advance for taking the time...

go leafs!

Re: Winter Storage and Service ??!!!

I was hoping to store a few bikes this year in my private heated garage, and do all the servicing that goes along with it. I believe with all the work to do, and space your renting, 400$ is fair for the season.

Kneedragger88 is too nice and does it half the price...lol, he fixed my electrical issues on my bike a while back and is definitely worth a call for what you need.

......and pm me next year....
    Kneedragger88:
    Call me
    I store bikes indoor and heated, with security and free pick-up and delivery. Includes a winterizing as well.
    $250 plus tax Oct 01-May 01
    thats just over $35/month. Comes back with a fresh oil change, full battery, fresh gas and ready to ride........ seems like a no brainer to me?
    lighttwins@yahoo.com