Check out my lil wheelies!!! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Check out my lil wheelies!!!

Re: Check out my lil wheelies!!!

I'm no E thug - but its kinda got a cool ring....hmmm
    Self-righteous prick........ Kinda harsh.

As for my pokin fun. Sorry for miss labelling your yamaha! It will never happen again!

Boys, i just hate the label we get from people not in the sport and was only looking for a proper solution to "stunting" on the st....
    If you didnt want to start on the street, and wanted a controlled enviroment with proper care for worstcase scenarios. Where do you start?
    2008 GSX-R 600 Sold
    2008 ZX6R (track)

If you want to start off the street youll need to find a very large parking lot with a staright away. And you will need a vechicle to transport your bike. This is why most people start on the street, it took me a few years after starting to get my **** togehter because I didnt have a drivers licence or truck. Its not easy or cheap to have a full time stunt bike, and the means to bring it places to practice whenever you want to ride..In the beginning I relyed on my freinds for transport, after I started to trailer around I found my progression got much better. Not having to worry about riding home makes a big difference IMO

Would you say people are pretty good if they come around????
    Owners? Cops?

Or do you get hassled pretty hard?
    2008 GSX-R 600 Sold
    2008 ZX6R (track)

Quote Originally Posted by rsmyth View Post
    Would you say people are pretty good if they come around????
    Owners? Cops?

Or do you get hassled pretty hard?
    Its really hard to find a long term spot where you can build a good relationship with the owners or management. Weve been riding at our current spot for about 2-3 years now, the management is cool with it and has no problem telling police that show up randomly that were aloud to ride there. Cops still come and hassle us every once in a while, but every situation is different, some are cool about it others are just *****. A sargent comes all the time in the summer, even brings other desk job cops with him to watch some times.
    Most of the time its just a matter of time, you ride somewhere untill someone tells you to leave or the cops show up...I respect the people that at least ask you to leave before calling the cops!
    Last edited by sircastic; 11-18-2010 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    If you want to start off the street youll need to find a very large parking lot with a staright away. And you will need a vechicle to transport your bike. This is why most people start on the street, it took me a few years after starting to get my **** togehter because I didnt have a drivers licence or truck. Its not easy or cheap to have a full time stunt bike, and the means to bring it places to practice whenever you want to ride..In the beginning I relyed on my freinds for transport, after I started to trailer around I found my progression got much better. Not having to worry about riding home makes a big difference IMO

i 2nd this..
    ftp

i have not started using rear brake for control near the 12 o clock position. its scary up there! lol but next season i'am definitley making some more videos, hopefully closer to the end of the next season my videos will be titled "my BIG wheelies"

Quote Originally Posted by mex-r6 View Post
    i have not started using rear brake for control near the 12 o clock position. its scary up there! lol but next season i'am definitley making some more videos, hopefully closer to the end of the next season my videos will be titled "my BIG wheelies"

hopefully ur wheelies slow down so people kno its an r6...
    ftp

Here is the stunting forum description:

"Forum: Stunting
    Your forum for SAFE and RESPONSIBLE stunting. Closed course discussion only! We don't want to hear about your mile long wheelie down the 401 in rush hour."

moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Here is the stunting forum description:

"Forum: Stunting
    Your forum for SAFE and RESPONSIBLE stunting. Closed course discussion only! We don't want to hear about your mile long wheelie down the 401 in rush hour."

moderators?

thats where is starts from tho... i like to hear bout whillies on the street... or in a "safe and responsible" area... its all stunting to me, but power wheelies at 200km/hr on the 401 dnt really intrest me ,

gotta start somewhere!
    ftp