Rider down on 507 Oct 10th?

Thread: Rider down on 507 Oct 10th?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rider down on 507 Oct 10th?

I was heading down 507 (returning from Wilberforce.) 507 was closed somewhere in the middle so I had to turn around. The emergency workers said a Bike went down. Does anyone know anything about this?

..Tom
    Last edited by V-Tom; 10-10-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    2006 V-Strom DL650 * 202,000 km 125,500 miles * 2012 V-Strom DL650 *
    Ride Ride Ride!

Why Cars don't see bikes (SMIDSY)

SMIDSY detailed report

Re: Rider down on 507 Oct 10th?

Sounds like one of the Riders from this site went down.See thread...Autum colours fall ride..I was riding up the 507 around 11am not sure when the group was up that way?I didn't see anything.
    Hope everyone is ok.
    Last edited by V-Tom; 10-10-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: corrected title spelling (my mistake)

There was a rider down this afternoon, but when we went through the road was not closed (around 5 pm). There was a police officer and ambulance on the scene. Two more police cars went flying up the 507 after we'd passed the accident. Hope the rider is okay.

I've heard my friends saying that a guy named Jason went down close to that area today, he was riding a blue 2007 gsxr 750 and lost control of the bike in a curve.
    It may be him.
    gws Jason.

ps: I saw pictures of the bike after the crash and it was like a ball of metal all bent.

Jay went down 1.5 hrs before the other guy... he will make it, but he wont be walking for a few months

gws jason

the other guy that went down. http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ath-on-the-507
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Oz_racing View Post
    Jay went down 1.5 hrs before the other guy... he will make it, but he wont be walking for a few months
    Dam I just heard about Jay yesterday, glad hes gona be ok, I heard hes banged up bad, But all and all he came out lucky. If you hear anything from him pm, let me know how he is doing, Send him best whishes from jp , paul , milos and carlos

Cheers