To all dragracers or just intrested racers

Thread: To all dragracers or just intrested racers

To all dragracers or just intrested racers

Welcome, to some of the best racing of motorcycle dragracing!!

I have been a long time street racer and now track guy, most of u know me as the crazy guy on the busa or by usherracing!! I have been doing racing for a long time and injoy racing alot, most of u at TMP on most friday test&tunes and weekend races. The new guys we meet and the guys that ask question about where he do better, we all help each other out!!

For next year we the racers would like to c a full race season for all the drag racers and really fair racing ( class for the street rider ) drag racing with the ride to make it happen and no delay boxes and no sleds, sorry to all the sled guy and the wheel bar guys but lets make it fair for everybody!!!! Thats my2 cent and if u agree post it!!!!

I have my running mid 8 sec at 170mph, fast but when it comes to bracket racing everybody and anybody can win!!! That is why we need racers to show support for the fastest growning sport and some of the cheaper way to go fast!!! And in some events we race cars, trucks, and even pro mod but we all know who wins lol !!!! Its fun and u meet some of the best people u would never meet until u try racing ur bike and feeling the rush of how fast ur bike really is!! And will make u a better rider in the long run!!!

So all and all POST how u feel and put ur input in, we are listening and we want to make this a full season of racing for the up coming years to come.

Thanks for your time to read this tread and look forward to hear your input and make next year the start of many more racing events!!!
    Last edited by hondaman32; 10-05-2010 at 04:42 AM.

Talking Re: To all dragracers or just intrested racers

Some great points bud!! Nothing better than seeing alot of new faces out and people asking questions....Its not terribly expensive(unless the desire to go faster and faster) then it can get pricey....But at the end of the day you can ride your bike home and start trash talking your buddies...lol...

Banned

Re: To all dragracers or just intrested racers

Ya what he said........... Lmfao

Well it was a nice turn out at TMP sat with a ton of bikes!!!! To bad for all the car's out there!!!! We had most of morning but by 130-2 it was a long wait from there, but all and all it was a good day and got to see some good friend's and hear there big idea's for the next year build and what they will need for there winter build, the support for the motorcycle dragging for the up coming year is already at a start for new goals and big year to come and see want the rider can build and ride to there all time goal's.

The test and tune is a great time to get the seat time and to find all the points how to lanch, clutch the bike out the hole and how the tree lighting works...
    The seat time is the biggest thing to have, this is a preped track and not the street!!!
    Even the best of us having the best of luck or the worst of luck, we all work hard to make the bike run all year long and maint's is key!!!

Im done for the year and have to pulled the bike apart for the new paint and refresh and some new goals of my own for the next year!!! Will have to c how things work out lol!!!

Well hope to see most of u at the bike shows in the coming year!!!
    Last edited by hondaman32; 10-10-2010 at 11:08 AM.

I race a bar bike and agree that the street bikes should only have to race other streets, no sleds and no bar bikes. I've raced bikes for over 30 years and street bikes are the hardest to be consistent with.
    My home track is Shannonville were all bikes and sleds run in the same class. Lots of street guys show up for the test nights but don't stay the next day for the race.
    We need an all street bike class.

Hey hey

You may have seen me arounf Grand Bend, Luskville and TMP. I was the girl with the R6 for the last couple years doing Bracket Racing. Finally this year I am stepping it up as we try and gain more of a following in Canada. I am putting out an R1 being built for me by the guys at Champion Cycle. I am hoping to showcase the bike at Performance World if it's done by than. I am kind of losing my witts cause it's been 9 months and it's still not done.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Hey hey

You may have seen me arounf Grand Bend, Luskville and TMP. I was the girl with the R6 for the last couple years doing Bracket Racing. Finally this year I am stepping it up as we try and gain more of a following in Canada. I am putting out an R1 being built for me by the guys at Champion Cycle. I am hoping to showcase the bike at Performance World if it's done by than. I am kind of losing my witts cause it's been 9 months and it's still not done.
    what's being done do it?

EEP! Late ... sorry!

Lowered (obviously) 3" lower accelerated tech front forks
    Macintosh Stretched 1ft swingarm
    Brocks Exhaust Shorty Megaphone (or custom, not sure yet)
    Custom Paint
    Polish Swingarm, frame, wheels
    Shinko Tires 200 rear
    Custom rear shock
    Big Bore
    Piston
    Connecting Rods
    Crank

Next year will be the 140 shot

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Hey hey

Grand Bend. I'm about 40 minute from the bend (was actually out past the track last Thursday on the bike) and I want to try launching my FZ. I heard Friday nights is a test&tune run what what ya brung thats a pretty cheap way to give it a whirl.
    ride - if you want to