Interesting M2 exit

Thread: Interesting M2 exit

Question Interesting M2 exit

So... my examiner skipped the residential/commercial & road side stop portion of the test...

They had me go on the highway, do a lane change then directed me to get back on the highway... The whole way back I was convinced I failed the test because they skipped like half of it...

You could not imagine my surprise when they told me I passed. Crazy.

In body: Hamilton... In spirit, Switzerland!

Re: Interesting M2 exit

... and people complain and wonder how some people get driver's licences in this country..

Joking..

Congrats!

WHen I re-did my M1-exit last year after being outta the country, I did it the old-fashioned way at the Ministry instead of doing the $400 course again. Although they didn't observe me over a 2-day riding weekend, I thought the test was pretty straight forward and covered the residential stuff quite well.
    "Izz dangerous..... Izz dangerous not only you... but... all deh fackeen idiot who ride deh car" - Rossi, FASTER

hahaha thanks. i just figured i was 'that' good and he didn't need to see the rest....

AT what location did you do your M2 exit?

When i did my G road test way back when, started chatting to the tester about movies. he asked my to pull over in some parking lot. asked me for a smoke. we had a couple cigs.. then went back and i passed

AT what location did you do your M2 exit?
    it may or may not have been hamilton... don't want to get the guy in trouble.. Looking for an easy exit? :P

When i did my G road test way back when, started chatting to the tester about movies. he asked my to pull over in some parking lot. asked me for a smoke. we had a couple cigs.. then went back and i passed
    hahaha i love it

LOL, yeah well it happens I guess. I was always ahead on my M license than my G. I had my M2 when I went for my G2. Tester noticed that as we left the testing facility and did not want to bother going through the whole test. A few rights and lefts later and it was done and was passed.