"Man arrested for masturbating in Walmart toy aisle" - slow news day!

Thread: "Man arrested for masturbating in Walmart toy aisle" - slow news day!

"Man arrested for masturbating in Walmart toy aisle" - slow news day!

My question is whether disclosing that the magazine involved was SI with Brooklyn Decker on the cover was relevant to the story. Thoughts?

http://www.torontosun.com/news/weird.../15385611.html

Man arrested for masturbating in Walmart toy aisle
    By QMI AGENCY
    Last Updated: September 17, 2010 12:30pm

A man was arrested in Sarasota, Fla., after he allegedly stole a copy of Sports Illustrated from the shelf and pleasured himself in the store's toy section.

According to an arrest affidavit posted on TheSmokingGun.com, a site that posts funny or scandalous legal documents, William Tyler Black was arrested Sept. 14 and charged with battery and exposure of sexual organs.

These charges have not been proven in court.

A Walmart supervisor told police the man “ejaculated onto the floor and wiped his hand on a toy along with rubbing his foot in the suspected semen on the floor.”

When police asked him what he was doing in the toy aisle, he said he was looking for a present for his daughter.

A police source told The Smoking Gun the dirtied toy was a Star Wars lightsaber, and the magazine was a Sports Illustrated with Brooklyn Decker on the cover.

And here's a pic of the perp (or perv)

Last edited by dcx135; 09-17-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    2006 Yamaha R6 Blue
    Hyperpro RSC Steering Damper (Blue), Motovation Bar Ends and No-cut Frame Sliders, Swingarm Slider/Spools, Custom Dynamics Integrated LED Tail Light, Flush Mount Front and Rear Turn Signals, Yamaha Passenger Seat Cowl, Scorpio i-900 alarm, Boxer 5108 disk lock with alarm.

Re: "Man arrested for masturbating in Walmart toy aisle" - slow news day!

Clean up aisle 3

Check out the comments section! hahaah

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider1 View Post
    Check out the comments section! hahaah
    It's worth copying here...!

Lee Eder report comment
    September 17th 2010, 1:12pm

Not once but twice I pleasured my self at the petting zoo at the forrestry farm in saskatoon. I remember one of the workers telling me that "this isn't a heavy petting zoo" I finished on a goat

Turbodish report comment
    I pleasure myself at the local news stand every time theres an article where someone gets arrested by the police. Law enforcement turns me on that much!

Pedro report comment
    September 17th 2010, 1:06pm
    I remember masturbating at Shopper's Drug Mart with the Chatelaine that had KD Lang on the cover.

L.Lane report comment
    September 17th 2010, 12:53pm
    I once pleasured my self with a cucumber in the aisle of highland farms. I thought about kelly osbourne. It was marvelous.
    2006 Yamaha R6 Blue
    Hyperpro RSC Steering Damper (Blue), Motovation Bar Ends and No-cut Frame Sliders, Swingarm Slider/Spools, Custom Dynamics Integrated LED Tail Light, Flush Mount Front and Rear Turn Signals, Yamaha Passenger Seat Cowl, Scorpio i-900 alarm, Boxer 5108 disk lock with alarm.

...and charged with battery and exposure of sexual organs
    Wow, he must like it rough. ROFLMAO!!

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

Quote Originally Posted by dcx135 View Post

Fair enough. I mean, the guy's only human.

I guess he couldn't wait to get home or maybe times are so hard he did not want to buy the mag.
    Resident Loudmouth

Almost everyone has had sex in public....what's so wrong about public masterbation? Isn't that sort of like 'safe sex' in public? Cum on...who hasn't masterbated in public?

I would have so picked a Barbie doll instead of a Star Wars lightsaber. lmao
    Keep the front wheel in the air and the shiny side up.

Guelph
    Past bikes-77 Yam YZ100, 80 Hon CR125, 84 Yam XT600, 86 Hon CR250, 87 Yam TW200, 03 Hon CBR954, 05 Busa
    Current bikes- 08 Busa, 06 Hon CRF50

Quote Originally Posted by dcx135 View Post
    It's worth copying here...!

Lee Eder report comment

Not once but twice I pleasured my self at the petting zoo at the forrestry farm in saskatoon. I remember one of the workers telling me that "this isn't a heavy petting zoo" I finished on a goat

Turbodish report comment
    I pleasure myself at the local news stand every time theres an article where someone gets arrested by the police. Law enforcement turns me on that much!

Pedro report comment
    September 17th 2010, 1:06pm
    I remember masturbating at Shopper's Drug Mart with the Chatelaine that had KD Lang on the cover.

L.Lane report comment
    September 17th 2010, 12:53pm
    I once pleasured my self with a cucumber in the aisle of highland farms. I thought about kelly osbourne. It was marvelous.

If i wasnt prepared to see that pic of swimsuit girlie.. i'd probably have to drop what i was doing and rub one out on the spot..

Don't nobody go boobie (hahaha) trapping Canadian Tire or the grocery store with spankworthy pictures!