Monday,September 6th - Newbie Ride - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monday,September 6th - Newbie Ride

A ride around the lake area would be fun. I've been thinking of doing a random ride up to the Kawartha/Minden area for some Kawartha Dairy ice cream. Maybe we can do that next week/soon? Will be a significantly longer ride though, approximately 3hrs each way, could be more.

Re: Monday,September 6th - Newbie Ride

Anyone else feeling sick from this cold wet ride? ugggggghhhh ! ><

Quote Originally Posted by Cha0s00100 View Post
    Anyone else feeling sick from this cold wet ride? ugggggghhhh ! ><
    Nope leathers w/vest liner did wonders!
    2003 Yamaha R6 Black/Red Flames - 25k

"sweat wipes off, road rash doesn't"

Yeah, I'm starting to feel a bit sick. I hope it goes away by tomorrow. Nice meeting everyone! Rain sucked though..

Finally got a chance to ride at the back! Haven't done that in a while. It's fun to have someone else lead. And good job leading!

DiGr, glad to hear everything's fine. I was a bit worried so I stayed behind you until you gave me the thumbs up.

DiGr, as others said, glad to know you got back OK; sorry you weren't able to make the full ride, but it's good to know your limits. Look forward to riding with you again in the near future.

Great day and great rides today, I'm beat! Anybody here interested in Thursday night rides, usually running from around 8pm until anywhere from midnight to 3am? Usually meet up with 76ish and tend to go for bubble tea, food runs, etc, with random riding in between. Would be cool to have some more people tag along from time to time.

I work till 12 AM but free after that, if you let me know where you are when I get off I can meet up. Is the bubble tea place open then ? I want me some Taro drink ! :P

That sounds like the perfect kind of ride--late night, all night.. Let's do it!

But can we do Friday or Saturday instead? I'm free after about 7pm Friday's or 9pm Saturday's and can go late into the night exactly as you described, since no work the next day.

Do you guys want to take over the random riding thread? Make it weekly or whenever, call it "Random Riding! Meet at X", and vote for a new meet spot

I work till 12 AM but free after that, if you let me know where you are when I get off I can meet up. Is the bubble tea place open then ? I want me some Taro drink ! :P
    The place we go to (one of two, either Tea Shop 168, or C'Est La Vie oddly is the other one's name) is near Leslie & Hwy 7, and I believe both are open until 2 or 3am. I need to try one of the Taro drinks as well, my friends keep getting them and saying how good they are... but can never figure out what they actually *taste* like. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rfid View Post
    That sounds like the perfect kind of ride--late night, all night.. Let's do it!

But can we do Friday or Saturday instead? I'm free after about 7pm Friday's or 9pm Saturday's and can go late into the night exactly as you described, since no work the next day.

Do you guys want to take over the random riding thread? Make it weekly or whenever, call it "Random Riding! Meet at X", and vote for a new meet spot
    Fridays and Saturdays work for me as well, although I do work the next day for either of them. Not that that would stop me anyway. :P Have to play it by ear though, my availability can be crazy sometimes. As for taking over the random riding thread -- wouldn't want to steal your baby, dude. Lol. But I'm sure we'll come up with something.

we should at least try to get a weekly thing going on, thatd be cool, for now should we just keep posting in this thread?

anyone going out tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by x1xMoltoVx3x View Post
    we should at least try to get a weekly thing going on, thatd be cool, for now should we just keep posting in this thread?
    I'll probably try to set something up once I have more of a regular schedule, but that would be great. We should make a new thread for any new rides we do though, as others might not know to check-in on this one.

anyone going out tonight?
    Got stuff to do tonight, but if I wind up being available I'll post here for sure.

Sounds like a fun ride you guys got there..... extra spot for me?

Thanks guys, was a good ride yesterday with the exception of that little bit of rain, still enjoyed it though, and was great meeting everyone. See you around on the forum and roads!

Always room for more riders guys! I'm sitting at Tim Hortons down on Victoria Park south of Sheppard waiting to roll out on a bubble tea run if anyone is nearby and bored. Roll out in 20 minutes though.

sry man i was too tired to go out last night and ended up having to clean up a mess at home...****ing puppy

AgentX we gonne ride tonight ?

AgentX we gonne ride tonight ?
    Sure, I'm down. You working til midnight again? I'm going to probably be out in the Vaughan/Woodbridge area with some friends out there who ride; we'll be meeting around 9 to ride. Either will steer them out this way or we can meet up somewhere in the middle.

im down to go for a ride. where do you guys wanna meet?

im down to go for a ride. where do you guys wanna meet?
    This thread is outdated, so refer to this thread for these rides (til I make a new one.)

As for tonight; meet will be at the Birchmount/Ellesmere BK lot as our first ride, I should be there between 8-8:30 latest and we'll roll out by 8:45. We will be heading out to meet my friends in the Islington/Rutherford Rd area from there, and the rest is to be determined.

ok sounds good how long would u guess the trip would be time wise cause im working at 6 30 am so i gotta leave a bit early maybe depending on how long the trip is gpnna be