Ride to to Indy for the MotoGP weekend!!!

Thread: Ride to to Indy for the MotoGP weekend!!!

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thumbs up Ride to to Indy for the MotoGP weekend!!!

Hey y'all, I'm putting this forward as a casual ride out.

Basically I intend to leave for Indy weekend 9am Thursday 26th (probably end up being 10am) from the Hurontario and Eglinton Timmy's.

There isn't going to be a fast group, a slow group, or route maps, or scenic winding routes (unless it doesn't add much time to the already lengthy 9 hour ride). No stunting, no crazy speeding....we want to actually make it to the GP, not lose our bikes or licences half way there.

The objective here is to head down to Indy, and if it grows into a GTA reppin' ride showing up at Indy then all the better.

I'm definately heading out (by bike) regardless of turn out, and if anyone else was thinking about it and the company will help entice them, then glad to be of service.

I already got my ticket from here:

http://www.gpticketshop.com/en/motog...p/tickets.html

and I will be sitting in the "H" stands to see the last few corners and the front straight. It is also right across from a jumbo screen. My ticket is also for the whole weekend and I plan to catch FP1, FP2, QP, WU and all the races.

The return to Toronto may be split over Sunday and Monday, or a straight trip back on Monday.

These details can be ironed out as the time approaches.

So far the list is:

Alaywa (confirmed: event tickets purchased)
    Hassangh
    Last edited by alaywa; 07-30-2010 at 11:28 PM.