"Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics" - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

Re: "Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

Quote Originally Posted by Duster929 View Post
    No comeback for Darcy Shepard. No inside story.

28 seconds changed his life too.

But that's just a detail, and seeing as he was a drunk, mentally ill person of native descent, he's of no interest to the readers of Toronto Life.
    He did make a poor choice.
    I probably would have ran the guy over too in that situation.

Banned

Re: "Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

Quote Originally Posted by 01cbr View Post
    He did make a poor choice.
    I probably would have ran the guy over too in that situation.
    WOW!
    Did you read and see some of the video of the event?
    Bryant is a very good boxer.
    Bryant was in YORKVILLE could have dialed 911 and the Police would be there in 30 seconds.

He is supposed to know better than the general public.
    He drove his car up on the sidewalk to ram the cyclist into something.

You know, someone will use his defense one day when they run a motorcycle off the road. I was afraid, the person scared me.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNN View Post
    WOW!
    Did you read and see some of the video of the event?
    Bryant is a very good boxer.
    Bryant was in YORKVILLE could have dialed 911 and the Police would be there in 30 seconds.

He is supposed to know better than the general public.
    He drove his car up on the sidewalk to ram the cyclist into something.

You know, someone will use his defense one day when they run a motorcycle off the road. I was afraid, the person scared me.
    I Know a guy who was stabbed in the heart by a 16 year old he told to get lost. In a physical confrontation I wouldn't take it easy on a stranger.

If a motorcyclist is physically attacking a motorist they are asking to get run over.

I love that people pretend who is involved has nothing to do with their opinion on the events that took place. And everyone seems to know all the details.

Life isnt fair. I will save my sympathy for those who weren't asking for trouble.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 01cbr View Post
    I Know a guy who was stabbed in the heart by a 16 year old he told to get lost. In a physical confrontation I wouldn't take it easy on a stranger.

If a motorcyclist is physically attacking a motorist they are asking to get run over.

I love that people pretend who is involved has nothing to do with their opinion on the events that took place. And everyone seems to know all the details.

Life isnt fair. I will save my sympathy for those who weren't asking for trouble.
    You do realize it is EASILY said that if you crash and get hurt or involved in an accident with your bike that someone can say YOU were ASKING for trouble riding a motorbike and all...just sayin'

So if a car cuts off or bumps a biker and said biker rides up next to them to ask them WTF type of thing, are you saying that it's okay for the driver to smash them into the rail and claim they were afraid of the big bad biker?

You fail to realize who Bryant is then.
    Did he dial 911 BEFORE or DURING trying to knock the cyclists off?

You do realize it is EASILY said that if you crash and get hurt or involved in an accident with your bike that someone can say YOU were ASKING for trouble riding a motorbike and all...just sayin'

So if a car cuts off or bumps a biker and said biker rides up next to them to ask them WTF type of thing, are you saying that it's okay for the driver to smash them into the rail and claim they were afraid of the big bad biker?

ummm... wasnt the cyclist ON Bryant's car?
    I highly doubt that Bryant said "hey.... jump on my car"
    in an attempt to get the cyclist of he mounted a curb (if i remember correctly). Cyclist falls off car, and sadly dies.

if someone is on your car, are you coming to say "hold on let me call the cops" or are you going to do what is nessasary to protect yourself?

Banned

He hit the bicyclist from behind with his car, intentionally, before any of the physical altercation occured. If thats not reason to get off your bike and have a few words with the retard driver, I don't know what is.

As far as Im concerned, that cyclist was defending himself from Bryant. Seriously people this is all on video.

If you cut off a car and slam on your brakes, ya your asking to get run over. They arnt necessarily doing it on purposed.

Grab a guy while hes in his car and driving? Is it a stretch to thing you might get dragged + run over?

I would like to sit down face-to-face with that little punk Bryant...and tell him how much I'd like to ripp out his throat and throw it back at him

that hypocrite bastard took my due process and stomped on it while he simultaneously stereotyped me against the lowest common denominator in a conscious effort to pander to the daft

he deserves jailtime for his time in office alone....regardless of the fact that he killed a guy with his car

the party that supports this hypocrite ********* will be getting an earful from me

I think where ever he runs should be peppered with leaflets of his picture and the title "We believe this man killed a bicyclist with his car on purpose" I'd be willing to donate a couple reams of printed matter to the cause.
    x

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

He was the Attorney General, so I would expect him to know what to do.
    If he was ignorant of what to do he should not have accepted the office.
    If was of a morality where he chose to not do what he should have, he should not have been given the office.

I can't with good conscience vote for him or a party that he would or did represent.

Someone was killed in that traffic "accident".

If this doesn't call for an exemption clause under "self defense due to driving convertible (temporarily roofless) motorcar around, between and over cyclists/pedestrians, half crazed or regular" I don't know what does.
    How's somebody supposed to vehicular manslaughter someone without full cage protection?
    Life isn't fair. Let's make it fair for those driving convertibles. It's the sympathetic thing to do.
    soaked and upset

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iridebikes View Post
    He hit the bicyclist from behind with his car, intentionally, before any of the physical altercation occured. If thats not reason to get off your bike and have a few words with the retard driver, I don't know what is.

As far as Im concerned, that cyclist was defending himself from Bryant. Seriously people this is all on video.
    Dude! Seriously, stop with the FACTS.
    You are going to confuse ppl like 01CBR.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    If was of a morality where he chose to not do what he should have, he should not have been given the office.

I can't with good conscience vote for him or a party that he would or did represent.

And right there is my point as well. Funny how our standards have sunk that we overlook the GLARING fact that a person in that position is SUPPOSED to know what to do...or was he drunk?

He is in Yorkville. If he dialed 911 there would be 4 cruisers arriving in under 1 minutes. There is ALWAYS a cruiser circling Yorkville.

Where is the inquest...right, just some stupid worthless bicycle courier that nobody will miss.

Quote Originally Posted by iridebikes View Post
    Saab had tricky clutch. Easy to hit people in tight quarters. Nothing to get excited about.
    soaked and upset

Dude! Seriously, stop with the FACTS.
    You are going to confuse ppl like 01CBR.
    Your the only one who is confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    Good points Baggsy.. All of our criminals should have the legal training of our AG.. That way we wouldn't have 3,000,000 Canadians with criminal convictions
    My legal training begins and ends with "Name, address, DOB, I do not consent to a search, I don't know, I don't remember, am I being detained?, I need to speak with a lawyer." Being a non-criminal (for now, considering the way our laws have been heading), that should suffice
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]