"Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

"Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

"Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics" - Toronto Life Magazine
    http://www.torontolife.com/september/
    Security transcends technology

Re: "Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

Please click on image for larger photo

Re: "Michael Bryant, his name has been cleared, and he's set to return to politics"

Perhaps his goal is to return to politics in order to implement some new laws pertaining to road rage?

Those who make the law and those who enforce it are above the law, somehow this is news to people?

It's been like this, well, since forever...

I'd vote for him.... NOT!!!
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    I'd vote for him.... NOT!!!
    He's da man, he will "crush your car", pitbull or anything else that gets in his way.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcosSantiago View Post
    Can someone photochop that please.

Should say > The Scum is Back

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Can someone photochop that please.

Should say > The Scum is Back
    Back to work where he belongs, with the rest of them!

No comeback for Darcy Shepard. No inside story.

28 seconds changed his life too.

But that's just a detail, and seeing as he was a drunk, mentally ill person of native descent, he's of no interest to the readers of Toronto Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster929 View Post

But that's just a detail, and seeing as he was a drunk, mentally ill person of native descent, he's of no interest to the readers of Toronto Life.
    Toronto Life magazine is the worst rag written
    A slanderous, poorly researched tabloid, basically catered toward the rich snobs of Ontario.
    Last edited by AGAVE; 08-27-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Toronto Life magazine is the worst rag written
    A slanderous, poorly researched tabloid, basically catered toward the rich snobs of Ontario.
    I used to be a subscriber, when I was young and thought I was hot stuff. Then one day I picked it up, realized that I hated just about everyone in the magazine, and that I didn't want to be part of the demographic that reads it. Now I wouldn't use it to line a bird cage.

My favourite page was always the "society" page where they would show a bunch of young people attending a party. That page always gave me violent fantasies. Not healthy.

I used to be a subscriber, when I was young and thought I was hot stuff. Then one day I picked it up, realized that I hated just about everyone in the magazine, and that I didn't want to be part of the demographic that reads it. Now I wouldn't use it to line a bird cage.

My favourite page was always the "society" page where they would show a bunch of young people attending a party. That page always gave me violent fantasies. Not healthy.
    After my fifth successful year in the restaurant business, Toronto Life asked if they could review my place.
    I said "sure" , assuming it would be a good thing. as I had allready been reviewed in many magazines and received the highest praises.

So they send some fancy light loafered quiff that must only eat in 5 star places.
    He's reviewing my family restaurant like it's the most expensive place on earth, complaining that i don't have Veuf Clicqout 1972, a burning rosemary sprigg on my quesadillas or use 500$ truffles to garnish a bowl of 3$ soup.

The idiot even had the balls to come back for dinner one night.
    I saw him halfway through his meal, walked over with 2 waiters and cleared his table so he could GTFO before i knocked him out.
    Last edited by AGAVE; 08-27-2010 at 11:16 AM.

After my fifth successful year in the restaurant business, Toronto Life asked if they could review my place.
    I said "sure" , assuming it would be a good thing. as I had allready been reviewed in many magazines and received the highest praises.

So they send some fancy light loafered quiff that must only eat in 5 star places.
    He's reviewing my family restaurant like it's the most expensive place on earth, complaining that i don't have Veuf Clicqout 1972, a burning rosemary sprigg on my quesadillas or use 500$ truffles to garnish a bowl of 3$ soup.

The idiot even had the balls to come back for dinner one night.
    I saw him halfway through his meal, walked over with 2 waiters and cleared his table so he could GTFO before i knocked him out.
    I like your style. I generally choose my restaurants by avoiding those that get high ratings in TL.

When my wife and I are looking at restaurants to go to, we have a derogatory expression, to the effect of "Let's not go there, it looks a little too Toronto Life".

Banned

What I found interesting is Bryant did not even get 1 measly traffic ticket for mounting the curb or something.

It is sad that we watched Bryant INTENTIONALLY kill someone and walked away without even a little ticket and to top it off gets a nice cover story.

Where are said bicycle protesters now?