Wicked near crash on track! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wicked near crash on track!

Re: Wicked near crash on track!

I remember seeing a clip a long time ago of a rider who was thrown from his bike but it kept going at the perfect angle and speed to enter the pits and come to rest parked against the pit wall.

I can't find it for the life of me, partly because of this damned Ghost Rider character who's taken over Google. But I did find this;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DARqNjYMWH8"]YouTube - Incredible Bike Trick[/ame]
    There is no planet B.

again, in case some peeps cant read. yes runaway bike exist, but it's humanly impossible to foot chase a runaway bike that just came out of a corner. usain bolt world record is 27 mph. im sure the bike was faster than that. and im sure a racer in 1 piece suit cant run anywhere near 27mph.

also, it's not possible to fall off the bike like that in the first video. for the g force to throw you off, you pretty much had to let go of the bars, but if you do you can't twist the throttle, if you dont throttle, the bike can't accelerate to create g force

cant believe some of you are so gullible thinking the video is real.

ps: also, if you listen to the audio, the racer blipped the throttle (downshift) mid corner in full lean. an idiot knows you can't do that unless you want to lowside. meaning the audio was obviously dubbed. and the camera flicker in the beginning and flickered again when the riders jumps back on the bike was obviously digitally created.

in addition, after the rider fell off, you can still hear the sound of the bike accelerating for a split second. that is impossible because the rider's hand was no longer twisting the throttle. again, indicating a dubbed audio flaw.
    Last edited by FZ6GoldenRetriever; 09-11-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FZ6GoldenRetriever View Post
    again, in case some peeps cant read. yes runaway bike exist, but it's humanly impossible to foot chase a runaway bike that just came out of a corner. usain bolt world record is 27 mph. im sure the bike was faster than that. and im sure a racer in 1 piece suit cant run anywhere near 27mph.

also, it's not possible to fall off the bike like that in the first video. for the g force to throw you off, you pretty much had to let go of the bars, but if you do you can't twist the throttle, if you dont throttle, the bike can't accelerate to create g force

ps: also, if you listen to the audio, the racer blipped the throttle (downshift) mid corner in full lean. an idiot knows you can't do that unless you want to lowside. meaning the audio was obviously dubbed. and the camera flicker in the beginning and flickered again when the riders jumps back on the bike was obviously digitally created.

in addition, after the rider fell off, you can still hear the sound of the bike accelerating for a split second. that is impossible because the rider's hand was no longer twisting the throttle. again, indicating a dubbed audio flaw.
    That's the worst analysis i have ever read.
    There's nothing fake about this video at all.
    You obviously have zero track experience, and very little street riding experience based on that mumbo jumbo.

I suppose all UFO videos are fake too eh?

And this must be a photochop too right?
    Cause a giant Goldfish would just be......im-friggin-possible!!!
    Last edited by AGAVE; 09-11-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    That's the worst analysis i have ever read.
    There's nothing fake about this video at all.
    You obviously have zero track experience, and very little street riding experience based on that mumbo jumbo.

I suppose all UFO videos are fake too eh?

And this must be a photochop too right?
    Cause a giant Goldfish would just be......im-friggin-possible!!!
    sounds like you're the one with zero experience. downshift mid turn meaning rolling off the throttle hence shifting your weight to the front. big no no (according to keith code anyway). wake up dude, before you make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already have. like someone already have said to you. some nice grass you got there in quebec lol

and, posting about ufo and that fish to support your argument is just stupid, since it's not nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Last edited by FZ6GoldenRetriever; 09-11-2010 at 07:45 AM.

and if the vid was really real, the rider would've been telling the tale on internet forums. i have yet to see/hear about it. like many have said, the vid was set up as an advert.
    Last edited by FZ6GoldenRetriever; 09-11-2010 at 08:32 AM.

sounds like you're the one with zero experience. downshift mid turn meaning rolling off the throttle hence shifting your weight to the front. big no no (according to keith code anyway). wake up dude, before you make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already have.
    Oh, the irony.

sounds like you're the one with zero experience. downshift mid turn meaning rolling off the throttle hence shifting your weight to the front. big no no (according to keith code anyway). wake up dude, before you make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already have. like someone already have said to you. some nice grass you got there in quebec lol

and, posting about ufo and that fish to support your argument is just stupid, since it's not nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    just cause it's not recommended doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
    x

You're completely lost in space.
    I suspect you're a know it all teenager with little to no experience, so it's probably best if i wait 25 years for your brain to catch up to mine before i reply.

I was with you on the video being a fake (which it is) but you really lost some cred with....see bolded area

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy929 View Post
    I was with you on the video being a fake (which it is) but you really lost some cred with....see bolded area
    if i was wrong about that maybe u can explain. i saw the keith code videos and watched countless motogp races. in the fake video the rider was mid corner. why would he downshift?

You're completely lost in space.
    I suspect you're a know it all teenager with little to no experience, so it's probably best if i wait 25 years for your brain to catch up to mine before i reply.
    yes im a teen. and yet you're a 40 yr old with the mental capacity of a 5 yr old. wait 25 yrs and you will get dementia

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Oh, the irony.
    are u saying thats wrong? if im wrong feel free to correct me. unlike some ****** from quebec who can't admit mistakes.

are you saying that when you downshift weight transfer does not occur?

yes, that's the only way u can kick someone. cuz in real life you're so high from meth you can't even walk.

yes, that's the only way u can kick someone. cuz in real life you're so high from meth you can't even walk.
    I'd put my money on agave over you. and i only bet when i know i'm gonna win.
    x

You have no idea who you're talking to eh?!
    Just to be fair, i'll challenge you to a competition that's common to your generation.
    I'll meet you at any ramp or skatepark, BMX or Skateboards, we'll see who's out of shape.
    Unless you prefer kickboxing of course, in which case i will give you a shot at my title.

Let's here some more cheap shot insult attempts, it's very entertaining watching you get frustrated, kinda like when i babysit my 4year old niece.

are u saying thats wrong? if im wrong feel free to correct me. unlike some ****** from quebec who can't admit mistakes.

are you saying that when you downshift weight transfer does not occur?

The point is, it is not impossible or rare too do this. You say he should of lowsided because he downshifted mid corner, so there's even more reason for the vid being fake. But this is a weak argument because it is very possible to downshift while leaned over. Also if something "bad" where to happen from downshifting while leaned over chances are it would be a highside not a lowside.

You have no idea who you're talking to eh?!
    Just to be fair, i'll challenge you to a competition that's common to your generation.
    I'll meet you at any ramp or skatepark, BMX or Skateboards, we'll see who's out of shape.
    Unless you prefer kickboxing of course, in which case i will give you a shot at my title.

Let's here some more cheap shot insult attempts, it's very entertaining watching you get frustrated, kinda like when i babysit my 4year old niece.
    haha, so u r 40 and the only way for you to feel young is to kick someone's ***? ok, so you are trained in kick boxing so you have an advantage over someone who didn't. so fighting an untrained opponent is what makes you feel better about yourself? if you really are that tough, why dont you go fight mma with GSP. and see how long you will last.

i feel bad for your 4 yr old niece because she's being babysit by someone more immature that she is.

we are getting side tracked now. bottom line is, the video is fake. you just have to swallow your ego this time and accept it.
    Last edited by FZ6GoldenRetriever; 09-11-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy929 View Post
    The point is, it is not impossible or rare too do this. You say he should of lowsided because he downshifted mid corner, so there's even more reason for the vid being fake. But this is a weak argument because it is very possible to downshift while leaned over. Also if something "bad" where to happen from downshifting while leaned over chances are it would be a highside not a lowside.
    first of all, highside starts with too much throttle (you also said that in your picture thread of yourself almost highsided). if you downshift at max lean you just shift weight to the front, making it wash out. a lowside.

im surprised you don't know this. since you obviously ride track. but then again any dude willing to spend a few Gs can ride track, so it's nothing special.

yeah, there's nothing stopping a rider from downshifting mid turn. but when i said it i was referring to the validity of the first video. if the rider had that much talent to foot chase the bike and jump back on, along with the tank camera and all, chances are he should know not to downshift in a corner.

also i was referring to the audio of the video. i wasn't really arguing about real life situations.
    Last edited by FZ6GoldenRetriever; 09-11-2010 at 04:44 PM.

haha, so u r 40 and the only way for you to feel young is to kick someone's ***?
    Hang on now, you said i was so high from smoking meth that i couldn't walk in the last post.
    Surely you can handle a demented old man that can't walk....

Don't be flappin your lips and insulting people unless you can back it up buttercup, one day someone will teach you that the hard way i guess.

i'll be looking further into the truth behind this video, even if i have to track down the actual rider myself.