Aug 21 Mayhem Wheelie Contest

Thread: Aug 21 Mayhem Wheelie Contest

Aug 21 Mayhem Wheelie Contest

Besides Stunters Inc (who weren't allowed to participate in the contest [I think they should have been allowed])
    I counted around 10 other riders who entered into the wheelie contest (It could have been 12..or even 14, I lost track)
    Eitherway -- the contest was suppose to be, launch off the tree...and wheel up within 60ft - hold the wheel ALL THE WAY down the track - Best ET wins ---

Well, from what I observed (and got on Video) it looked like only 4 bikes (again I could be wrong...but I'm not far off) went down the track ALL THE WAY on one wheel (and that was actually just 3 RIDERs becuase one of the bikes that went down the track ALL THE WAY on one wheel was the same rider, on a second pass....) (only 3 riders of like 300 could do the track on one wheel ALL THE WAY)

So -- It should have been a DQ for ANYONE who didnt do the ENTIRE track on one wheel -- thus I think the winner would have been the rider who did an ET of 13.01 @ 100MPH on one wheel -- (He gets the braggin rights in my books) Props to you!!

BTW SI - did the entire track, on one wheel -- with ONE HAND!
    Last edited by FZ1Oakville; 08-22-2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: added some content

Re: Aug 21 Mayhem Wheelie Contest

total mayhem
    soaked and upset