ignore should be easier to use

Thread: ignore should be easier to use

ignore should be easier to use

There has been much said lately about using the site's features, especially the IGNORE.

I thought it used to be right handy whereby, when you got sick of seeing the same old idiotic posters over and over and over and over and over you could pop and and nuke 'em right there and then. Now you have to go to a big hassle, and c/p the *******'s names in order to not have to sift through thousands of 'f's' and 'g's' and 'I's'.

Unless I am looking right at it but can't see it? I know where it is if you go to User CP. I'm talking about making it so handy you can boot the ******** to the curb so fast they suffer wind-burn on their way.

Re: ignore should be easier to use

Did somebody post something? j/k

If you click on the username in the post and select 'View Public Profile', it will take you to their profile where you can select 'User Lists -> Add to Ignore List'. The User List drop down is just below their name on the horizontal bar.

It's not a one click ignore, but it's better than searching through user lists.
    Mark H.
    06 ZX-14

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirty View Post
    Did somebody post something? j/k

If you click on the username in the post and select 'View Public Profile', it will take you to their profile where you can select 'User Lists -> Add to Ignore List'. The User List drop down is just below their name on the horizontal bar.

It's not a one click ignore, but it's better than searching through user lists.
    Thank you, I couldn't find it, and I used it

make sure u add me to that list
    Resident Loudmouth