How difficult is the MOT M2 exit?

Thread: How difficult is the MOT M2 exit?

How difficult is the MOT M2 exit?

Ok. So here's the deal. 4 years and 10 months ago I got my M2 through Sheridan. Due to insane insurance at the time, I never ended up getting my bike insured and therefore did no riding for those 4 years.

I finally got a bike insured at the beginning of August and have been riding everyday since. Of course, by the time I got my bike this summer, all the motorcycle training programs that provide M2 exit are full up.

Anyway, as my M2 is expiring at the end of September, I want to take the exit test. I hear it's pretty easy. Do I have a shot?

Re: How difficult is the MOT M2 exit?

Quote Originally Posted by ajrt View Post
    Ok. So here's the deal. 4 years and 10 months ago I got my M2 through Sheridan. Due to insane insurance at the time, I never ended up getting my bike insured and therefore did no riding for those 4 years.

I finally got a bike insured at the beginning of August and have been riding everyday since. Of course, by the time I got my bike this summer, all the motorcycle training programs that provide M2 exit are full up.

Anyway, as my M2 is expiring at the end of September, I want to take the exit test. I hear it's pretty easy. Do I have a shot?
    From this thread.

Route:
    Sheppard East to Allen rd
    South on Allen Rd (Two lane change to all the way left lane than back on the right lane)
    401 West bound (did two lane change)
    Keele Exit, Pass Wilson ave
    Take one of the side streets for emergency pull over.
    back on Keele
    right on Sheppard and back to MTO.
    Basically if you know how to ride and are confident, you'll pass with flying colors.

Re: How difficult is the MOT M2 exit?

Easy as pie.. Just keep your head on a swivel, clutch in at lights and stick to your blocking positions.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]