Wicked dirtbiking deal through Groupon - get it today only!

Thread: Wicked dirtbiking deal through Groupon - get it today only!

Wicked dirtbiking deal through Groupon - get it today only!

Hi guys, I rarely post these days, but this deal was too good to not share with people who want to experience dirt biking, dual sport or trials biking. This is a deal (VALID TODAY ONLY) that entitles you to 56% off One Three-Hour Bike Trail Tour with Guide (with dirt bike, ATV, dual sport, or trials bike) with Ontario Off-Road Adventures, about an hour east of Toronto (near Bowmanville).

Cost of this deal is $72.50 (regular $165). Expires tonight (Tuesday), so don't delay! You have until Oct 31 to redeem. Here is the link to access this deal: http://bit.ly/bPR5Vb

Write-up:
    Take your joy riding off-road with today's deal: For just $72.50, take a three-hour trail ride through the scenic Ontario countryside with the guides at Ontario Off-Road Adventures (regularly $165). All you need to do is decide if you want to ride a dirt bike, ATV, dual sport, or trials bike -- snacks and refreshments are provided. Don a helmet (don't worry, all equipment is provided) and hit the trails without the worry of stoplights or parked Purolator vans getting in your way.

The fine print:
    Limit 1 per person per tour • Tour options include 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm • Reservations required; Space subject to availability • Please book as early as possible • Normal merchant cancellation policies apply; Less than 48 hours will result in voucher forfeiture • Damage insurance is included in the price and reduces the deductible to $100 • Other conditions apply • Expires on 10/31/10

The company's website: http://www.ontariooffroadadventures.com/. Open every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between May 1st and Oct. 31st every year.

I've never used their services before, but I can say this is a wicked deal! I bought one for myself.

Cheers, Bond Chick
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. — Gretzky

Re: Wicked dirtbiking deal through Groupon - get it today only!

Damn I wish I had seen this on the 17th!

it's over now. I just tried.
    * It's about safety, stupid.

This was posted in the General forum too, a lot of us got in on it.