Hayabusa only ride

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayabusa only ride

Hayabusa only ride

I would like to organize a Hayabusa only ride before the summer is over. It will be in the Northumberland Hills and north area, A nice long day ride. Perhaps through the park and down 35? I have many other great routes to choose from. The pace will be no more than 20-25 over at most, Hayabusa's attract enough attention just standing still. I am looking for a minimum number of riders at least, so please post up and let's see who is in. Maps of the route will be provided as well as my personal contact number, I can take phone calls while riding in case someone has an emergency,lost,flat whatever. This is just a "feeler" post, more details to come. We can't let the ZX14 boys have all the fun, now can we.....?
    2002 Hayabusa
    2012 Hayabusa
    2015 Hayabusa

Re: Hayabusa only ride

Quote Originally Posted by theshnizzle View Post
    I would like to organize a Hayabusa only ride before the summer is over. It will be in the Northumberland Hills and north area, A nice long day ride. Perhaps through the park and down 35? I have many other great routes to choose from. The pace will be no more than 20-25 over at most, Hayabusa's attract enough attention just standing still. I am looking for a minimum number of riders at least, so please post up and let's see who is in. Maps of the route will be provided as well as my personal contact number, I can take phone calls while riding in case someone has an emergency,lost,flat whatever. This is just a "feeler" post, more details to come. We can't let the ZX14 boys have all the fun, now can we.....?
    Great ... another one of "this type of bike only" snob. And you claim to be a site supporter. Yeah, right.

Any idea of date and time?

Quote Originally Posted by half-a-tiger View Post
    Great ... another one of "this type of bike only" snob. And you claim to be a site supporter. Yeah, right.
    One "this type of bike only" ride doesn't make one a snob. Sometimes it may be nice to have a group of identical bikes rolling around. It's not about being better or anything...
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

I an a "SNOB" supporter, and I am in on this one !!! Busa's rule lol
    .................If you are gonna ride my *ss, at least pull my hair..
    SMILE. It's the second best thing you can do with your lips KNOW YOUR LIMIT, RIDE WITHIN IT......please no more R.I.P
    RIDE SAFE ALL,
    Smiles...Kari
    02' GSX600F, 05' Hayabusa
    SPONSOR ME......... http://www.runforthecure.com/site/TR...nal&fr_id=1094

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=900740584

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ind...cancitieson_en

Thumbs up Re: Hayabusa only ride

Count me In ...let me know the date/time.
    "And Whoever Compels You To Go One Mile,Go With Him Two" Matthew 5:41

Sounds like a plan! Just hope it doesn't fall on a weekend I have my boys!

I know of 3 other Busa riders I sometimes ride with that would be interested.

Count me in!!!
    Keep the front wheel in the air and the shiny side up.

Guelph
    Past bikes-77 Yam YZ100, 80 Hon CR125, 84 Yam XT600, 86 Hon CR250, 87 Yam TW200, 03 Hon CBR954, 05 Busa
    Current bikes- 08 Busa, 06 Hon CRF50

And now for the obligatory: "I don't have a Busa, may I still join the ride?"
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    And now for the obligatory: "I don't have a Busa, may I still join the ride?"
    lol

I'm waayyy too cool...people beg me to ride with them or I don't even think of going.

I find it curious that you did not direct a personal attack to the fellow who posted the ZX 14 ride.

I am not interested in putting up with GTAM bull**it like this, so I am no longer going to host a ride,because that entails posting up on this site.

Please accept my apologies,fellow busa riders, ride safe this summer.
    2002 Hayabusa
    2012 Hayabusa
    2015 Hayabusa

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The shoes finally on the other foot
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

Rescheduling is definitely a good idea. It's more fun and safer to ride on dry roads.
    When you're ready to take your training wheels off, your opinion will mean a little more.

Give us a call when you're at least 3/4 of a tiger.

kthx.
    Past: 03 Suzuki Volusia, 03 Kawasaki Nomad 1500, 06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 98 Suzuki TL1000R.
    Present: 1982 Yamaha Seca 750, 08 Yamaha FZ1, 04 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I am not giving out any advice. I am just mocking you.
    P.S. Your spelling is horrible.

chicks on Busa's are hot.

i have no bias. :P

count me in, Lori, if you plan on having this ride.
    ~=Big Daddy of the Dope Dragons MC=~

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

If I can borrow a bike like this one, I will join.

Quote Originally Posted by BusaBob View Post
    chicks on Busa's are hot.

i have no bias. :P

count me in, Lori, if you plan on having this ride.

Thumbs up Re: Hayabusa only ride

Hey Shnizzle,
    forget the tiger ,looks like he doesn't have a life.There are 1001 clubs and meets happening in and around US/CANADA. Too name them few Mustang's club,Ducati owners club and 101 Hayabusa meet happening in and around US. It's all about passion we have towards the Busa and meeting people who share the same passion.Forget these people and let's meet.

I find it curious that you did not direct a personal attack to the fellow who posted the ZX 14 ride.

I am not interested in putting up with GTAM bull**it like this, so I am no longer going to host a ride,because that entails posting up on this site.

"And Whoever Compels You To Go One Mile,Go With Him Two" Matthew 5:41

This seems silly to cancel your ride because of some clown on the internet. You are free to post a ride with whatever restrictions you want, its your ride. People may complain but who cares? Its just one ride there are lots of others for them to join. I saw your post, I don't own a Bus so I know that this is not the ride for me no big deal.

Lori, don't be discouraged by attacks from online meatheads.

Bob, I think it was you that was going to put a Busa ride together last year and it never materialized.

Let's make this happen! I would be happy to help you with any part of putting a ride together (meeting point/time/route/organizing/dealing with GTAM meatheads/messaging/etc). I know of 4 Busa riders that might be interested from Guelph alone.

Disclaimer: The term 'meatheads' refers to person(s) who engage in bullying and not directed at anyone in particular. Any resemblance or similarities is strictly coincidence.

Last edited by zooropa_chris; 08-15-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    Keep the front wheel in the air and the shiny side up.

Guelph
    Past bikes-77 Yam YZ100, 80 Hon CR125, 84 Yam XT600, 86 Hon CR250, 87 Yam TW200, 03 Hon CBR954, 05 Busa
    Current bikes- 08 Busa, 06 Hon CRF50

Oh for crying out loud its just a Gixxer 1300 nick named after the Perigrine Falcon that happens to prey particularly on Blackbirds, which was the fastest production bike at the time, way in the past, you know in the old days when the Gixxer 1300 ate Honda Blackbirds, and the Busa was the fastest production bike...you know in the days before BMW..ahahahahar!~
    Red '94 Honda VF750C Magna
    Black '02 Suzuki LS650 Savage - Sold

Have your ride is right...never fear the internet morons, I was just joking no harm intended.