TP stay for sale - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TP stay for sale

Re: TP stay for sale

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    I sold one on stuntride a while ago, came as spare parts with my buddies bike. Nothing wrong with it, sold the first day it was up. I respect all you guys, youve been in the game way longer than I have. Plus you were cool with me riding your spot last year, and even took my shock apart.

looks like BnA's joke really hurt some people's feelings! I know how you feel guys he makes fun of my 'frilly' powdercoat bike all the time...I don't see how it's a personal attack though.
    This isnt about a stay, its about you and Greg coming up with this BS to mock me on here, so yes Im takin it ****ing personally. Dont play stupid now you already started what you wanted too, the picture is hosted on your Photobucket account, and it was taken by the same camera that you used to take the picture you posted it for sale with on Stuntride. When we talk you can explain to me why you couldn't post it yourself, and had to get Greg to start this **** for you. Respect all of us ya?....Ya sure you guys have problem so lets cut the internet bs, we need to talk about your problems in person!

Quote Originally Posted by wagmar View Post
    Its the internet, people get the wrong idea and impressions. There is no way of every telling "tones". Obvously there is some beef between two guys for who knows what reasons. Its just ****, when everyone feels the need to jump in on it. Things get escalated way to fast..........maybe an old fashion showdown is in need. A lot, and two guys and thier bikes.

With such a small community of riders, there isnt really any need for hating. But when there is, " man challenge "
    ya right...johnny knows how this one would end...i dont need to talk ****...i let my riding do the talking..

so your a tough guy now johnny? this hurt your feelings so much you want to beat me up in the playground...lol..well u know where i ride....dont start something u cant finish...lol..

Its time for a new reality show!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    ya right...johnny knows how this one would end...i dont need to talk ****...i let my riding do the talking..

so your a tough guy now johnny? this hurt your feelings so much you want to beat me up in the playground...lol..well u know where i ride....dont start something u cant finish...lol..
    Stop tying BS , this isnt about your or my riding ego either..I dont give a **** about your ego and how much better of a stunna you think your are..You started this, not me. Now be a ****ing man stop posting internet drama and let me know where I can come talk to you in person. I dont know where you ride, I never cared enough remember where your spot is. Im not a tough guy but Im not about to play this stupid game with you either. Man up or shut up, this is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    put on my bike but had massive clearance issues..used this for 2 days on the bike and 2 months by the $hitter (in the guest bathroom)..barely any use.. found a better one at bed bath and beyond...so this is up for grabs to the highest bidder...will trade for ps1 with 3 games..

HAHA....Did no one find this funny? Seriously, all of the BS a side this is a funny picture, (well i think so, and Im sure others do they just dont want to get in the middle) I personally didnt think it was an attack, and its not like people are going to stop buying the stays because of this. So whats the big deal? If there was a picture of a set of handle bars with TP on them it would be funny, but because its a JP stay it cant be funny?

Im not trying to get in the middle of this, and people can think what they want. attack or no attack, this is still funny in my book.

Im going to PM you my number, call me because I asked Cjones for your number and apparently your phone is broken at the moment...Dont act like a tough guy now Greg because your not one...I dont know where all this came from all a sudden, but you need to stop with the internet gangsterism.
    Last edited by sircastic; 08-16-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Deleted quoted threat

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Im going to PM you my number, call me because I asked Cjones for your number and apparently your phone is broken at the moment...Dont act like a tough guy now Greg because your not one...I dont know where all this came from all a sudden, but you need to stop with the internet gangsterism.
    For a guy who spends so much time on internet forums (where people talk sh** all the time) you'd think you'd be able to take a joke, I guess not..Im not trying to talk s***, it just seems like you cant take a Joke Johnny... Thats all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoholic View Post
    For a guy who spends so much time on internet forums (where people talk sh** all the time) you'd think you'd be able to take a joke, I guess not..Im not trying to talk s***, it just seems like you cant take a Joke Johnny... Thats all.....
    Spare me! You all need to shop insulting our intelligence, I know whos side your on so obviously you find this funny. Im sure all the east end stunt groupies are laughing. Its pretty clear to me and my friends, this was put up to start drama with me. I get a call in the AM saying "those guys in the East are starting **** with you" and I come on here to find this BS. Its been quiet lately and I dont think BnA got the response he was looking for, out of his Parry Sound drama digging thread. So he had to come up with this crap with help from his newest groupie Collen...

These arent 2 people I dont know taking shots at me, I have talked to and ridden with these guys many times. Even did small favors for Collen like he mentioned(taking apart his shock for free). They never say any of these jokes, or anything negative about me when Im around. No they have to come on here and mock my name, and something I used to make as a hobby, but has now become a full time business that I, my team, and our friends take very seriously.

Seems pretty clear someone is looking for attention! Do your thing and stroke your own egos, I dont care to bicker with Greg or anyone from the east end about who they think is a better stunter or stunt group. We do our thing out here, cant you just do yours over there? Why are these guys even thinking of this **** right now, cant get me out of your heads? You guys are sad, your really scheming this stuff up while Im busy out riding and enjoying our short summer...The childish games and call outs are expected in the winter....

im so over this...

Thread is done and locked.
    Soar # 21

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Never too old for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    i guess not being stupid should be a prerequisite for wrenching on bikes.