MARK'S RUN (anyone have pictures?)

Thread: MARK'S RUN (anyone have pictures?)

MARK'S RUN (anyone have pictures?)

Hey everyone, If anyone has any pics or video from Mark's Run, I would really appreciate it if you could forward them to me at jt1@rogers.com

Re: MARK'S RUN (anyone have pictures?)

How about posting them .I was called away from the city and missed it .Hope it was a good turn out .

08 VRSCDXA
    99 VFR800
    90 GSXR1100
    88 600 Katana
    84 VF500F
    84 Yamaha XS 400
    84 Suzuki GS400

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy **** ....what a ride!'

Quote Originally Posted by pfbmgd View Post
    How about posting them
    Some have been posted in the original thread:
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...=122487&page=5

"Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can be either flowers or weeds"

go to www.marksrun.ca click on feeds at the bottom, then click on galleries.. BTW if you have pictures or video, make sure you forward them to me. Thanks, JOHN

Hey Johnny it's Mike from Canada Cruisers, some of my customers have pictures of the ride i will have them email me the pictures and i will forward them to u as soon as i can

Mike

Thanks Mike, also check the site www.marksrun.ca

NOTICE TO ALL! Here is a letter from Mark's Mother, see below,

Hi John, Sam and Girls,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What a wonderful thing to do.
    The bike ride-by was absolutely fabulous. We all enjoyed it so much and Mark has smiled every time it is mentioned.

Will you please let all the bikers/riders know how much it meant and how much we appreciated what they did.
    Is there some way we could thank all of them? A special note or something.

I told everyone who came in about it yesterday and he absolutely glowed when it was mentioned.
    It was emotional for him at times but that was good. It was for me too, and for Trish.
    Gloria, who comes 4 nights a week, also said he was so very pleased with it.

So another great big thank you for organizing the ride and for all the work, time and effort it entailed.
    I know it was a lot of work. What I didn't really know until last night talking to your mom was how
    you fed so many people and how good it was. Sam, you had a lot to do with organizing that part,
    I hear. You both must have been very tired afterwards but very happy and pleased that things went so
    well.

It was just amazing to see all those bikers ride by waving, revving motors and enjoying it all, also.
    Wally and Vera came by last night and were impressed by the turnout and the cameraderie and
    good will among the bikers. He said that at the car (Cobra) rallies they are lucky to get 30 cars/people.

Also the fact that so many showed up who didn't have a clue who Mark was but that it was for him and
    for ALS. Amazing. Now we can hardly wait to see the pictures and the website. Mark just hates not being
    able to talk and tell you how much he did like and enjoy seeing all the different bikes. Mind you he would rather
    have been riding but that wasn't to be.
    It was great of Dave to come down and ride and for Kris and the boys to make all the caps -or whatever they are called.
    I was surprised and pleased to hear that Ben also took part. Great of you to ask him, John. Marj said
    she thought he really did enjoy himself and do something as part of the family.

I'd better stop. You get the idea. Thank you again. It was a wonderful thing to do and also to raise the awareness of ALS.
    Do drop by soon. I know Mark would love to see you but don't mind if he gets emotional over all you've done.

Take care all of you.

Love,
    Aunt Ruth

Hi John...

Not sure how you want us to send you the videos.... (they're large files and won't go through e-mail)

Sooo, I posted my on-board footage on youtube (set it to 1080p):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9sdh1YNGwY"]YouTube- Mark's Run Ride for ALS Awareness[/ame]
    "Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can be either flowers or weeds"